a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault
I have been trying to get Amy's "something new will happen when cleaning E's toys" but nothing every changes.

How to get Chloe's new walk. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-12 21-22-20-09.jpg

I been trying now for 4 in game weeks and nothing ever changes.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Wait wait... the second chapter (The disciplinarian) is included in 0.11.1 isn't? I played that chapter.. But uncle doesnt appeared. :O

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Wait wait... the second chapter (The disciplinarian) is included in 0.11.1 isn't? I played that chapter.. But uncle doesnt appeared. :O
It's included in 11.1, except for a few transition images with the uncle that I posted yesterday

Reactions: chuckypetya

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for v0.11.1 because I have 2 that will not trigger.
View attachment 485038
Every day I check with everyone for new convo's but they never change.
How do you set up Amy when you never see her during the day anymore to check on her work?
I never get the chance to have Amy clean the toys because she is never around to check on her work.
The only time I see Amy is when she brings breakfast to bed or she is standing in the hall at the end of the day but there is no convo options for her.
Amy should be waiting every day at 08.00 in the corridor. If she's not there, go check the infirmary

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So spankng is the only way to develop relationship in this game?
No, there are lots of other ways. In Chapter 1 you're more on the receiving end yet you can do quite a lot of things. Check the walkthrough when in doubt

Reactions: TGI Games

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
I havent played since version 0.7.2. What do I need to download to continue playing where I left off and play through all available content? Is chapter 3 enough?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I havent played since version 0.7.2. What do I need to download to continue playing where I left off and play through all available content? Is chapter 3 enough?
Chapter 3 is a stand alone. To continue from 0.7 download 0.11 from the Patreon page or from the first page here

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Chapter 3 is a stand alone. To continue from 0.7 download 0.11 from the Patreon page or from the first page here
That might be misleading since all links were updated to
- chapter 1
- chapter 2
- chapter 3 Eoisode 1
There are no longer links for 0.11.x.

It should depend on progress inside the game where to continue :
- Until and including the Island -> chapter 1.
- The new yacht after the Island -> chapter 2.
- The new (office) content -> chapter 3.

Reactions: MasterMerp and ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Check the walkthrough link at the bottom of my signature
Thank you and you should get a link put in the first post for this.
If it was there I would not have bothered you.

Thanks again.

PS: Any way to break down or separate your walkthrough by chapters now that the game is standalone chapters?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
with day 1 and 2 you can only do one set of the tasks or is there a way to go back and do all of them and get credit for all of them? thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you and you should get a link put in the first post for this.
If it was there I would not have bothered you.

Thanks again.

PS: Any way to break down or separate your walkthrough by chapters now that the game is standalone chapters?
It's already arranged by Chapter, sort of. With the links in the first pages you can jump directly to the events that you want, no need to go through all the pages

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's already arranged by Chapter, sort of. With the links in the first pages you can jump directly to the events that you want, no need to go through all the pages
Okay I did not go down far enough this time to see that.

You may want to update Emily's info because she is also adopted.

"""Emily is Rachel’s older daughter. She is feisty, loves to have fun and is exceptionally openminded.
Can you tame and claim this gorgeous redhead for yourself?"""

It says "Rachel’s older daughter" but should say "Rachel’s adopted older daughter".
This way new players will not think there is true blood incest instead of adopted cousin incest.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

"""Emily is Rachel’s older daughter. She is feisty, loves to have fun and is exceptionally openminded.

It says "Rachel’s older daughter" but should say "Rachel’s adopted older daughter".
This way new players will not think there is true blood incest instead of adopted cousin incest.
Emily's not adopted, but it still doesn't make it true blood incest, because if I remember correctly she's Rachel's daughter, but not the uncle's. When Rachel met and married uncle she already had Emily. I don't remember exactly where it was stated, but I came across something like that in the game, I think.

Reactions: Bonhomie and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Emily is not adopted. She's Rachel's daughter, but from a former marriage. So there is still no blood related incest between MC and Emily

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Emily is not adopted. She's Rachel's daughter, but from a former marriage. So there is still no blood related incest between MC and Emily
Old discussion, see here : #2,345

Emily is from a former relationship, not marriage.

The info on Patreon explaining that it is no incest might got lost when the page was reworked. See my post for the old text.

Reactions: MasterMerp
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes