ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there anything resembling a "complete" version
The game is divided into 5 chapters because of the size. Each chapter assumes that you completed the previous one, no need for saves transfer. There's no "complete" version.

Reactions: spenk

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Please tell me how to make it so that in the 1st part Chloe fails all 3 homework assignments within a week?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please tell me how to make it so that in the 1st part Chloe fails all 3 homework assignments within a week?
Its in the walkthrough on how to do it.

Extra Naughty #2 Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare public spanking) Characters:
Chloe Description: Without your help Chloe fails her chores and gets a harsh treatment.
Guide: ★ Don’t encourage Chloe during the week until she fails all her chores. Go to the interior on Sunday at 08:00 AM.

Reactions: ThL and Smirniy
Sep 9, 2021
The game is divided into 5 chapters because of the size. Each chapter assumes that you completed the previous one, no need for saves transfer. There's no "complete" version.
Does the game tell you when to move to the next chapter? I'm currently about 40% done chapter 1, and I'm confused whether that counts all the possible scenes or just the main story

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's a quest driven game
When you have completed ALL the quests of a chapter, you can move on to the next one.
Check the tracker

Reactions: functionaladdict

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem with Extra Naughty #2 not completing the 1st star.
Chloe's motivation has been at 10% for 4 weeks and I have never raised it, she has been spanked by Emily every Friday evening of those weeks, and I've checked the interior every Sunday at 8am, but nothing happens.

I also haven't been doing my chores., and I also get spanked by Emily on Friday. Do I need to do those to trigger the Sunday 10am event?

Or do I need to be the one giving the weekly spankings instead of Emily?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have the same problem with Extra Naughty #2 not completing the 1st star.
Chloe's motivation has been at 10% for 4 weeks and I have never raised it, she has been spanked by Emily every Friday evening of those weeks, and I've checked the interior every Sunday at 8am, but nothing happens.

I also haven't been doing my chores., and I also get spanked by Emily on Friday. Do I need to do those to trigger the Sunday 10am event?

Or do I need to be the one giving the weekly spankings instead of Emily?
when you're stuck like that, the best thing is to start the process all over again: raise her motivation for one week cycle, then revert

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
when you're stuck like that, the best thing is to start the process all over again: raise her motivation for one week cycle, then revert
Thanks for the suggestion.
I actually tried doing all my chores instead of blowing them off. Chloe then wound up being punished on 2 separate evenings, and the Sunday monring event finally happened.
Previously, Chloe was only being spanked once every week (Friday or Saturday dinner). I don't know if not being punished myself was the key, but at any rate my problem is now solved,

Reactions: ThL

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Just started this, what is the yellow warning triangle under the days counter, top left of the screen for?
Sometimes it is green, sometimes greyed out.
I tried searching for Triangle, Warning, Symbol in this thread bot no luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just started this, what is the yellow warning triangle under the days counter, top left of the screen for?
I don't remember but it could be the warning that you have gotten for things you either need to do or actions you were not suppose to do.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
could you post a screenshot?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes