Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I think some patience is needed here.
If you go back a few pages you will see TheGary's plan to upgrade the whole shebang, and indeed in 0.6 the girl's bedrooms are still there, just not upgraded yet, apart from Emily's.
He did say it was part of a major overhaul and looking at what has been done so far, I think it's pretty amazing that he has done what he has, and still given an update with very decent content.

I was reading another thread this morning where someone was praising the developer for doing the 28th update! The MC has only just banged the main love interest after 27 episodes, and CMA is on SIX.

:whistle:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.8.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you're using a pc save file or have enabled rollback by any other means, you can disable it in preferences or by merciless touching/clicking the red warning message.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.07.2019

Last edited:

nibskek

Sep 10, 2018
i can't trigger this event can anyone tell me what to do even tho i have ignored her so many times

Last edited:

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yacht 2 is completely empty for me. No characters, other than the Lunch and Dinner events that trigger automatically.
Working on it, it's related to the same bug you had before, I can't believe you're the only one reporting this, it should happen to everyone who started a new game.

Since it's a major bug, I'll release the fix in a few mins.

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the : Watch Emily and Linda together event, i keep watching and joining them at 1am but i can't manage to get the star
It's a question of time. Keep doing it. Try all possible solutions. Peek, Enter and watch, Enter and join. It should do the trick.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i can't trigger this event can anyone tell me what to do even tho i have ignored her so many times
Chloe's first corruption level : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

fnnnnnnn

Aug 29, 2017
What is the difference between "Hidden desires ( amy path ) and Babysitting ( Rachel path ) When start Ver.0.6 ??
is it just different dialogue or different ending on ver.0.7 ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What is the difference between "Hidden desires ( amy path ) and Babysitting ( Rachel path ) When start Ver.0.6 ??
is it just different dialogue or different ending on ver.0.7 ?
you need Rachel's path to complete one event in 0.6. I don't think it's the case for Amy's. But I played with 100% island before starting 0.6

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes