Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Curse of Destiny V1.08

Translated with Red Sugoi Translator, edits made across names (don't think I got em all but you'll manage). Added word wrapping which seems to work from the 30 minutes or so of testing. Some battle text isn't translated but I would recommend anyone playing this to be using Easy Mode which comes with a one hit kill ability anyway. Dialog was understandable but far from perfect, oddly the narration seemed to be almost 100% correct but conversations still tend to flap between good and eh?

I've literally never worked with an RPG VX Ace project before so word wrapping is all I added, not sure how to make dash the default speed. I would recommend downloading Magpie or something similar to fix the window size as well.

Jun 22, 2022
Curse of Destiny V1.08

Translated with Red Sugoi Translator
Thanks a lot! It's infinitely better than the version in the OP.

----

As for the game: Can someone who has seen the three (?) different endings please give a quick summary of them? The reminiscence room sadly doesn't include the endings, and without a walkthrough it seems very tedious in this game to discover the different endings. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
I found it , give the horror book to the blond guy , after that give the romance book to the girl chief , after that talk to the blond guy and get to work alone and enjoy.
PS : Don't forget to take the ladder in the storage during the work alone
What do you do after library scene... How do progess from there .... Please help

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote