3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1674648311547.png

Overview:
There is a powerful curse going on and it turns many women as 'futanaris'. The origin of the curse is quite mysterious,
but it comes from the Underdark.
The reason there is a curse going is because of a thirst in power from a Dark Elf.
She read a forbidden book and it curses her entire family and anyone near it.
Meaning several Dark Elves families...
But the curse is so powerful it affected Monster girls and women of the surface.
One of them is Queen Katselia, the Queen of the continent.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-09-27
Developer: Goseb90 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

8fd715041bd14b45ca09e312ee48caf0.png 7063fa0cb734e856c3c1cd9f3e63b7fa.png AliXr.jpg sAD7IB.jpg a5rU2A.jpg aerimetalfatass_player_anal_lick_cumless.png Aerimetaltreesome3.png BoylosetoBGFF3.png boyXBloodGodFutaFollower2.png MermaidxAmazon6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2020
ah here is a game I would say interesting at the right point with the right plot premises which in my opinion are really nice, too bad the original author doesn't do anything anymore

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ok, the game seems nice, but I don't know what the F I am supposed to do during the night, all the enemies obliterate me. Is there something to do, or is this just a test version?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Not sure how to make the story progress after talking to Bunny 'Mom', where is blazin town's pub ?
EDIT: nvm it's the desert town with no name

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Version 0.8 is the initial release? Someone explain to the developer how numbers work ;)
In DevOps and in most software circles, we start at version 0.1.0 for most releases.
This is then incremented based upon feature/bugfix.

So, a new feature may increase to 0.2.0 and a bugfix for that version would be 0.2.1.
Technically nothing should be 1.x.x until it's in "production". For games, that normally means being sold... but that's not always the case. Maybe it means the main story is complete.

v1.3.2 could be:
1 - main story is complete
3 - 3 major features/story arcs have been added
2 - bugs have been squashed

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
A bit confusing to start, the first town you are supposed to head is in the desert and had no name. But it seems good so far, I like the art style of the pictures.

Then there is a problem that I personally have with a lot of RPGM games:

pictures/scenes being hidden by this FUCKING ANNOYING TEXT BOX with no(?) keybind to hide. Or is there a way?
This annoys me so so much while playing those already annoying games in that engine. Always things to miss, often getting lost and accidently skipping text can be a big deal. Gameplay overall is better than kinetic novels, but if the path is not clear, it can become so damn annoying and time wasting, especially when there are random-ish events.

so: Any way to hide the chat box? Can I maybe bind a key in a config file or similar?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes