3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Game and art is pretty fine, but the combat is pretty fucked.

Enemy damage is super high, random parries/reflects, blood god ghost can spam silence on the mage forcing you to spam guard until it runs outta mana (or you get lucky and it targets the MC for like turns), in the underdark the tentacle monster I could only kill with poison and hoping I can penetration stun lock it, the minotaur in the cellar is just let the rogue die and wait until you amazon counter attacks them to death (they parry/counter at a very high rate).

I stopped at the cellar mage battle cause having a 60% dmg plus potential multi round stun attack not worth the effort to try and grind pass. She also has multiple phases so when she got to level 2 from a poison tick she dropped her stun and destroyed me. Maybe consider making enemy penetration a 2-turn charge skill or something so you can at least try to survive a hit or interrupt with oral sex to force the basic attacks.

Also should probably add a overhead name to the desert village since I think the right tile doesnt load in and I assumed it wasnt supposed to go there yet when sent to the second bar and ended up walking everywhere else including to the elves village twice.

Edit: I thought this was uploaded by dev oh well

Reactions: icollectsouls

czart45

Jan 21, 2019
Im stuck in the city too. I have to talk to bunny girl which i did earlier. but i went back after adding marie to my party. now when i talk to bunny girl marie gets in the way and freezes the game.

if you dont have an addition member in your your party, go talk to bunny girl in the inn.

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
what should I do I came to steam and talk to the rabbit and again says go to steam and that's it

bagf

Aug 8, 2021
I got two endings now, and this game has a lot of bugs.

If you start the cult quest, you need to get down all the mobs from the church or you became stuck in other places without leave. After killing everyone, theres a passage to a basement, kill the bats and the ghost(only spells).

After your buying the weapons from the weaponsmith, just go to dark elves cave and fight to the boss.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I am at the part were youre captured by the two dark elves, and then you beat the one, what do I do after that?

edit I think I found it the NPC was just bugged out

Reactions: NicCag

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
My favorite ending was the one where you have the mom work at the tavern instead of looking for her son but I wish there were scenes where we could have her stop thinking about her son and more about getting off.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
My favorite ending was the one where you have the mom work at the tavern instead of looking for her son but I wish there were scenes where we could have her stop thinking about her son and more about getting off.
so, the true ending where you get raped to death, is that legitimatly the end? like...thats it?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
so, the true ending where you get raped to death, is that legitimatly the end? like...thats it?
Yeah there is also a ending if you chose the other futa dark elf and the MC's mom has two from what I have seen one at the tavern which is my favorite and one where she gets with the king.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Can anyone help me? I am in town and I have to ask people about the dark elves. I just killed the blood cult? Who do I ask about the dark elves? Seems like I can't find the right npc

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah there is also a ending if you chose the other futa dark elf and the MC's mom has two from what I have seen one at the tavern which is my favorite and one where she gets with the king.
Wow, I was legitimately enjoying the game, but relationships dont make a difference? the 'true ending' is you get raped and die
is there really no way to avoid that, like no way to prevent your 'brain washing' from the dark elf?

I cant escape undark and go back to the queen or the mother?
-.-
wow that kinda ruined the entire game for me

is there a guide or walkthrough? the vampire place has a spot for a key, and then there is the 'rape forest' to the right does it have no content? im irritated

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes