3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
think something is bugged. I go down the underdark but never get imprisoned like others posted.
the game sometimes breaks with things not triggering at the right moments and sometimes things can retrigger when not supposed to so you kinda just have to save after every story point and roll back if it isn't working.
But at the same time the game is awkward about the critical path so there are points where you are like "Is it broken or am I not doing the right thing"

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
the game sometimes breaks with things not triggering at the right moments and sometimes things can retrigger when not supposed to so you kinda just have to save after every story point and roll back if it isn't working.
But at the same time the game is awkward about the critical path so there are points where you are like "Is it broken or am I not doing the right thing"
Do you know what i'm supposed to do before going to the city? I always have the boy in my party and think that bugged it out.

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
I got the party of 4 for the first time after doing the underdark part 1 and it said go get some new weapons and nothing was triggering there with trying it a few times i did underdark again but that had to be wrong and I ended up triggering things later on.
The game needs an actual guide, If it had one i'd say it is actually pretty good.

Reactions: Bodongo

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
Do you know what i'm supposed to do before going to the city? I always have the boy in my party and think that bugged it out.
I'd go back a save then try it again you meet the dark elf in there as the first trigger then at 4th floor there is a trigger at going left and some knight statues, then before a cage below that there is another where you get captured then a double fight,
then 2 leave, then fight a succubus who sometimes is bugged then you can leave

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
I'd go back a save then try it again you meet the dark elf in there as the first trigger then at 4th floor there is a trigger at going left and some knight statues, then before a cage below that there is another where you get captured then a double fight,
then 2 leave, then fight a succubus who sometimes is bugged then you can leave
i hit the knights but it has the dark elf in a green hood talking about the boy being captured.

Sep 1, 2019
Man there are some rough patches in this. No quest log to point you in the correct direction, and events can replay and lock you in a loop of doing the same events. In one example I was talking to everyone I could after recruiting the girl to find the cult, and I ended up talking to the bunny girl with a dick again and the pathing got stuck because of the extra part member and I got soft locked. Everything just feels disjointed and confusing. Events should only play once and they should be replayable in a gallery.

don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Most incestual games: it takes a lot of time to finally get some action from your mom
This game: your mom jerking you off is literally the first thing you see in the game
10/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWolfen

mide

Nov 28, 2017
got into the underdark, got to the save, game broke gave me a bunch of dialog that looks like its supposed to be way out in the game. and now the story is fucked.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes