3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
wow that ending... well it sucked also i swear there is alot scenes u just cant get but have pictures in the folder of them
idk if the ending is ment to be part of something later or what ever but as of right now that was just... no imo

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
I'm stuck after getting the book and sleeping at home. It says I need to find the dark elves sister and some clothes. I've looked everywhere and have no clue where to go. Probably buggeD?

mikle1-43

Nov 17, 2018
Please help, I'm stuck on the part where the game tells you to buy weapons in Katselia weapon store, but when I get there and buy every single weapon the quest doesn't update. I've searched all over underdark and underdark city, but there's literally nothing to do thats not softlocking me.
1678311998818.png

Jeenjer

May 24, 2021
Please help, I'm stuck on the part where the game tells you to buy weapons in Katselia weapon store, but when I get there and buy every single weapon the quest doesn't update. I've searched all over underdark and underdark city, but there's literally nothing to do thats not softlocking me.
View attachment 2450472
After you bought it, put on the weapon in the outfit and go to the dungeon

mikle1-43

Nov 17, 2018
You realize that if I bought the weapons I would have tried to put them on? Its not working, quest doesnt update after buying from the store. Previously I had a bug, after MC gets captured, Mirimiel (Elf girl with eye patch) for a second appeared in the cell with MC, then some models got replaced with Mirimiel model, like the queen or an amazon. But after that it seems to stabilized. Going to the dungeon doesn't do anything, no dialogues or quest update. The game is Frankensteined together, so you can easily skip some areas and get softlocked without knowing what was the problem. Also, if anyone knows, when you get to the Underdark prison cell room, are you supposed to just be teleported directly to being imprisoned? Thanks in advance 1678396434062.png 1678395867065.png 1678396065112.png

mikle1-43

Nov 17, 2018
I had to load an earlier save when you first go to the underdark with the amazon, after you find the elf girl she says to go deeper, but when you go down the stairs the game plays 'reunite cutscene' from much further into the game? 1678397853954.png

mikle1-43

Nov 17, 2018
You need to go to port town and once you are there go even more down to another part where the cutscene will play, after that go to the clothes store. But for me everything after this is bugged

Last edited:

mikle1-43

Nov 17, 2018
Heres 2 of my saves, before and after going to the underdark F4 stairs. I followed all quest objectives perfectly but it still plays the later in-game cutscene before I approach the statues. I literally had to start the game again to double check. After that I dont get a fight or anything, I just get teleported to the jail cell

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Save points? Jesus Christ; did this come out in 1996? Hard no. Save points were bad enough in normal games, I'm sure as fuck not playing a sex game with them.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Can someone PLEASE share all their saves? i cant advfance no matter what the hell i do!!!

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
I need help with saves, unlike other games this one doesn't give me the option to update my files with new saves. I use WinRAR and I don't know the issue, it won't even show the popup to do it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes