3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 17, 2019
Ok I just finished this game and man this game has some soft lock issues also there's like 4 or 5 endings with the true ending being that you literally get fucked to death

Static_Shock029

Oct 17, 2022
i got the Priestess Marie to join my team and cant progress. the blood nun is impossible to beat and i cant interact with any other NPC's

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
unless there are saves we can play from, this game is a shit show, and im not trying to be mean i just got to the tentacle boss fight, and after he whipped me for 2x the dmg the game auto closes... im not about to redo it all AGAIN for the 4th time.

AND I REALLY WANNA LIKE THIS GAME

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
channel log isnt updated, how big is the update? Or is alot revamped? I just dont want to download and play again to get all of an additional 10-15min of content, id rather wait for more.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've just unlocked underdark, elf forrest and the castle, I've completed the castle and went to the forrest but I can't progress with elfs, what do I do?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurseOfTheUnderdark-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

madbat/]

Jun 6, 2020
But it literally was a woman and we see her mentioned as a woman whatever your definition of futa is...
looks gay, didn't play, read comments for fun.
here is the definition of futa

characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present, while breasts, a penis, and a vagina are)
female characteristics + have dick + have boobs + no pussy = shemale

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes