-enemy health bar or analysis enemy stats ability for mage girl
-please,make protagonist 18+,just for safety
-discord server to talk with people and get feedback
-now,just me...but a Muscular Girl\Futa party member tho fr fr
hope game goes well

Reactions: Amaranthe

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
I think I found a softlock.. Entered Katselia town with Marie (priestess companion during blood god), now It says "You can't leave yet.." I assume it thinks I need to talk to Bunny 'Girl' again, but after talking to her, she does not move to go upstairs, I assume that Marie following me blocks her way.. Also talking to the Queen does nothing, she just wishes me luck.

Am I correct or missing something? Any idea how to fix, did just overwrite the previous save in Katselia so can't just load to a previous (recent) state..

Last edited:

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
I think I found a softlock.. Entered Katselia town with Marie (priestess companion during blood god), now It says "You can't leave yet.." I assume it thinks I need to talk to Bunny 'Girl' again, but after talking to her, she does not move to go upstairs, I assume that Marie following me blocks her way.. Also talking to the Queen does nothing, she just wishes me luck.

Am I correct or missing something? Any idea how to fix, did just overwrite the previous save in Katselia so can't just load to a previous (recent) state..
Managed to fix it with savegame editing; moved myself to Azalia town (took TileSetId and such from a previous save)

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
and so the one who posted there save how would we be able to import that.. all i see is a bunch of code..

Turnstyle

May 1, 2021

you have to talk to the bunny girl then the queen.

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
you have to talk to the bunny girl then the queen.
The problem was that bunny got blocked by Maria, so she could not go upstairs (I had already seen that scene anyway), so talking to her "froze" the game. This could (and should) be fixed with a flag "if quest X completed" or "if talked to bunny regarding futa" or so.
Above suggestion works, if you are in the progression of "talk to other townies about futa curse" but not if you already have Marie/other companion..

Faygo

Aug 26, 2017
The game seems to have some major story progression issues in a lot of places, which is really frustrating to have to deal with. Hope they add a gallery or something at some point because I do not want to restart again to try and avoid the upteenth softlock.

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
The game seems to have some major story progression issues in a lot of places, which is really frustrating to have to deal with. Hope they add a gallery or something at some point because I do not want to restart again to try and avoid the upteenth softlock.
gallery and animations in game folder

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
ignoring the horrendous scripting leading to countless softlocks, the ending was a pretty big disappointment to just not have the mom arrive. Could have at least had her also become the elf's bitch
ALSO just a lack of a "mom and son" ending in general considering most of the early bits of the game establishes it as a possibility...

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

mapfel

Aug 14, 2021
I really, REALLY love this game tho - BUT what I really do hate, is when u die, its instantly game over, and all the progress is gone. Yeah I know, saving is key, but its still anoying in my opinion

Reactions: LoneWolfen

derpyderp123

May 14, 2019
I got the "true ending" where you get fucked to death. Is this the actual ending or is the story still not finished?

Jeenjer

May 24, 2021
Why can't I interact with anything other than this guard and the plates, or is that ok? изображение_2023-02-24_203359614.png

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes