3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
I stopped trying after my 6th attempt, theres always a bug to insta close the game to where even if you save, its gone when you start the game up again... ugh..

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
what should I do I came to steam and talk to the rabbit and again says go to steam and that's it

dende

Jun 23, 2017
I'm surprised about all the praise for the game tbh.
The scenes are in a lot of cases very very short and feel pretty underdeveloped.
The plot and writing feel just a bit too random at times and I wish we could interact with the futa a bit more.
At least more than "I have a penis, yes. I will rape you now."

Is the game still being worked on or is it just a resurfaced relic?

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
I stopped trying after my 6th attempt, theres always a bug to insta close the game to where even if you save, its gone when you start the game up again... ugh..
do you have a save after that bug ?
I mean after defeated tarameil
that bug is very bad I cant continue the game

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
well i need to free the MC from the dark elf by finding the book but the only thing i found is a fairy in the wood who talk to you and get me solflock and i need to restart the game does someone know how to find the book or tell me what to do ?

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Always super happy to see more futa especially futa on male focused games! please tell me the mom is going to turn futa too.

vladoff22

Jan 15, 2018
I was kind of hyped because of futa mom(Wish there was more of that stuff around) but the game's too buggy. I hope there's more than two mom scenes I found. I also often find myself accidentaly skipping the quest objective line and wandering around without any clue what to do. Is there any way I can check that?

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
If the ending really is the MC being fucked to death, then this is just sad, though not as sad as futa not having a vagina. I had high hopes for player choice after checking screenshots and seeing MC fucking a futa.

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
how do you get book in underdark, after girls get free from dark elf? Thanks
After escaping from the cell, go up the stairs and go north, you will see a demon that you can go through (another bug in the game), stand in front of her and talk to her, she will start a battle that when you win she will give you the book

Reactions: dusk40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes