3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Faygo

Aug 26, 2017
Yo I got deep enough to start playing as the main character's mom, do I really have to just grind for another couple of hours to be able to beat the boss and save the mc? I'm gonna try the other path soon because wow this game is GRINDY, I already got the amazon and that whole party up to level 15 and now I have to go all the way back to level 3? AND her spells suck? damnit.

Nov 12, 2023
Can someone help me?

I just started the game and immediately stuck in the buying the things in the market, after I bought the items and immediately go home the scene wont trigger, did i miss something?

Nov 12, 2023
I finished the blood god followers after multiple softlocks, but I encounter another softlock

first is the harpy in the vampire castle, for some reason when I encounter her I can't fight back because it locks me in the combat

Like I can't use attack, nor my special and sexual skills, also the surrender button is also lock like wtf.

second is the interactable npc in the elf village, for some reason when I talk to her it seems that I already talked to the queen, like bruh what should I do to that?

Any tips on how to work on these softlocks?

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
can somebody share save after defeating tentacle monster and activate event with elves? I have strange bug, which does not allow you to continue further

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
What the hell do you do after you beat the cult and talk with the queen? it says i can visit the forest and the underdark, but when I go to the forest, I can't really progress with the elves and going into the underdark gets me raped instantly by a Lamia cuz I don't have a party member...
You can recruit a party member in a tavern in desert town for 5500 gold.

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
You can recruit a party member in a tavern in desert town for 5500 gold.
The Barbarian woman that you recruit in the desert tavern doesn't spawn for me. i have restarted the game 3 times already and she never shows up which basically softlocks my game as i cant go any further without her

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
The Barbarian woman that you recruit in the desert tavern doesn't spawn for me. i have restarted the game 3 times already and she never shows up which basically softlocks my game as i cant go any further without her
well shit, i guess the game is bugged AF. i stuck a bit forward

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
I got two endings now, and this game has a lot of bugs.

If you start the cult quest, you need to get down all the mobs from the church or you became stuck in other places without leave. After killing everyone, theres a passage to a basement, kill the bats and the ghost(only spells).

After your buying the weapons from the weaponsmith, just go to dark elves cave and fight to the boss.
Where did you find Mimiriel?

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
okay i searched but i can't find how to make amelia alone since i can't enter the shop i don't where to go
after Underdark, when MC gets captured, Amelia and S'rami gets out, you go to the MC house sleep there and after that Amelia is alone because you need t ofind clothes for S'rami

Faygo

Aug 26, 2017
Yo I got deep enough to start playing as the main character's mom, do I really have to just grind for another couple of hours to be able to beat the boss and save the mc? I'm gonna try the other path soon because wow this game is GRINDY, I already got the amazon and that whole party up to level 15 and now I have to go all the way back to level 3? AND her spells suck? damnit.
Here's the save file for where I'm stuck by the way. If y'all can get further than I did please let me know, but I really doubt there's much more tbh. Wish there were more h-scenes too but whatever

Reactions: dusk40

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
So uh... How does one win against Tamariel when you only have the amazon and thief?
I somehow miraculously made it past the minotaurs, but Tamariel seems impossible.... Thief gets oneshot the same way the minotaurs already oneshot her and Tamariel just deals WAY too much damage... Once she powers up she just two-shots the amazon.... So yeah, lol. Is the game just THAT hard or am I missing something obvious here? Do I have to grind levels or something? Enemies give REALLY low exp, so MC at level 8 is my highest. Amelia is level 7 and Srami is only level 4...

This sucks greatly as every attempt makes me skip through the long scenes and I always have to re-fight the minotaurs just to get to Tamariel.... I also checked everywhere and asidefrom a new drill and one new armor for thief, I couldn't find ANY equipment that really made a difference here.

Also wait... There's multiple endings? That's wild, given how apparently everyone's game -according to the thread- seems to work differently. Is the scene above that I am having something I just simply shouldn't be having at all just yet?

EDIT: Okay... Think I am done with the game. Its just way too frustrating how broken it is. After leveling I finally managed to win (actually got the book from the succubus BEFORE somehow). Now I'm supposed to find a priest or mage but With Srami I can't enter most places, aside from the port town... And after entering there, the game somehow treats it as if the two remaining characters were separated and Srami is suddenly for some reason in a completely different scene with the darkelf witch... *Sigh* I'm really trying to like it, but.... it seems like everything about the game is just a mess unfortunately. Scenes and party compositions also change without making any sense.

Last edited:

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
am i so bad in tactics or smth? it seems none has any problem to defeat blood god pristess, and i be like hitting her for shittone of turns for her than just to fucking heal herself for two turns more than i damaged her in the whole battle and she somehow starts having like 3 turns in a row or smth which oneshots anyone i have, do i not understand smth?

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Ok, anybody who thinks of playing this piece of shit - dont, its not a game its pathetic mountain of bugs and grinding, i am pretty sure "developer" didn't even bother to play test it somewhat EVERY single monster has 999999 hp and your mc will hit for only like 100 hp at most, i passed the starting church of blood god, reported to queen, killed vampire queen (for what? why the hell this shitty game even told me to go there, there were completly no plot or any sense whatever), than i went in elven forest where i was told that i alredy have spoken with the elven queen (wtf is shit? or human queen is also elven one or some shit?), there was nothing else to do so i have gone to dark elves, after i cutted with mc only through like 100 shitty mobs with 9999 hp each i have come to the door and have seen THIS. Again dont even think playing this shit.

Reactions: Jokkyster

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
after Underdark, when MC gets captured, Amelia and S'rami gets out, you go to the MC house sleep there and after that Amelia is alone because you need t ofind clothes for S'rami
Question for anyone who's advanced beyond this point. I can go to the port town, but S'rami never leaves my party. I can talk to the pirate and recruit her into my party, then I can go to the clothes shop, I bought everything and equipped S'rami with the two items she can be equipped with (again, she never left my party at any time). After that I can't find anything to do, since the castle town still says I can't go there without S'rami in disguise (despite the fact she is equipped with the clothing I bought) and nowhere else either lets me access it or has anything to do.

Anyone get past this point, and how? Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes