3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Kacchiko

Feb 29, 2020
What the hell do you do after you beat the cult and talk with the queen? it says i can visit the forest and the underdark, but when I go to the forest, I can't really progress with the elves and going into the underdark gets me raped instantly by a Lamia cuz I don't have a party member...

Reactions: Rectifier07

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Two questions:

What is the bestiality in this?

Are literally all the women Futa? :rolleyes:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
spoiler, the game ends with your companions being enslaved and raped, and you get raped and killed

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
so i think its bugged as once i talk to the queen and i unlock the underdark i can't find the warrior in the bar(she does'nt show up at all) the dark elf isn't in the underdark cave, plus i can't do anything in the elf village, mom and queen just say ''Good luck on you quest'' and nothing else. i tried to get through the underdark by myself but at the end the gates were locked so i left the underdark and the game thought the mc was seperated from the 2 companions and stuck with the witches(while i was the mc). plus the futa goblin sceen is shorter that the origional as she doesn't go back home with you and one final thing that i think would be nice if it could be added in the game is game over screens with the specific enemy that beats you such as the alrune it could show the mc held up with tentacles snd the alrune pounding him from the front or behind.

Oct 17, 2019
Ok so this game is just as bugged if not more bugged than it's last version. I'm now stuck with the quest of buying a disguise but can't enter town right after

Reactions: hgggh
Oct 17, 2019
Ok so this game is just as bugged if not more bugged than it's last version. I'm now stuck with the quest of buying a disguise but can't enter town right after
I want to retract this because I have now completed all of what was left of the game. So like I said there are still game breaking bugs that don't let you progress easy way I self fixed it was back tracking to older places replaying the dialogue. Some scenes were extended with a bit of new content. And if you can get to where the last update left off there's a new boss between the mom and temi (the witch bitch) turns out the mom is busted because she can infinity stall a boss/ enemies from moving from her fap move they unless they are faster the enemy doesn't get a turn from her stallfest. Also an item that will let you break some sequences is the harpy feather item. It will teleport you home without fail and is infinite use. Where do you find it you may ask? It's in the forest on the left side of the vampire castle where you will have to fight a harpy for it. That said I hope this helps most people and good luck.

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I am bugged while playing as dark elf with hat, after a cutscene where our MC gets fcked by another darkelf in hot spring, she gets stuck while walking with a shiny ball on her path.

Jul 24, 2021
looks gay, didn't play, read comments for fun.
here is the definition of futa

characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present, while breasts, a penis, and a vagina are)
female characteristics + have dick + have boobs + no pussy = shemale
Screw it i know what the definition is but i dont care its a woman originally then its as woman non the less as someone that despises transgender

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Like other people are saying, once the UnderDark is unlocked the game appears broken. You unlock the Vampire Castle, Ruined Castle, Eternia Village, and Underdark. But none of the places advances any plot. Vampire Castle has you fight a vampire and the other locations are just dead ends with nothing to interact with.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
90% of the triggers in this game are fucked dev needs to go back and check this shit for game flow, you activate things that are supposed to be activated later and then softlock your save 4-5 times in a row without trying

Reactions: Philifran

madbat/]

Jun 6, 2020
Screw it i know what the definition is but i dont care its a woman originally then its as woman non the less as someone that despises transgender
"its a woman originally then its as woman non the less" Imagine this.
there is a male.
*takes the man and using magic transforms it into a female.
it's a man originally then it's as man nonetheless.
it doesn't make sense.

Jul 24, 2021
"its a woman originally then its as woman non the less" Imagine this.
there is a male.
*takes the man and using magic transforms it into a female.
it's a man originally then it's as man nonetheless.
it doesn't make sense.
Again with the facepalms you guys are so pathetic sometimes.. anyways i literally just said that if she is a woman no matter what happens she stays a woman and a guy turning to a "woman" no matter what i will not consider him a woman and such.. i don't know what's so hard to grasp here and what's this about magic okay if she turned into a "MAN" then consider her a man all you want i would do that too but that is clearly not the case... and lastly i play some futanari games whether it is with your definition of futa or my and many people's definition of futa is... but the sheer mention of that "futa" being a trans i will close the whole game and never play it again and i will be fuming because the dev was not explicit about it in the first place f95 is at fault too for not separating the tags

Reactions: esreverreverse69

madbat/]

Jun 6, 2020
Again with the facepalms you guys are so pathetic sometimes.. anyways i literally just said that if she is a woman no matter what happens she stays a woman and a guy turning to a "woman" no matter what i will not consider him a woman and such.. i don't know what's so hard to grasp here and what's this about magic okay if she turned into a "MAN" then consider her a man all you want i would do that too but that is clearly not the case... and lastly i play some futanari games whether it is with your definition of futa or my and many people's definition of futa is... but the sheer mention of that "futa" being a trans i will close the whole game and never play it again and i will be fuming because the dev was not explicit about it in the first place f95 is at fault too for not separating the tags
Okay, I may give a slightly confusing example because I tried to use a simpler example(and was drunk). So correction, they are turned from female to shemale. Now a few things.
1. I can understand your "man can't be a woman and vice-versa" and kinda agree but not in games, especially where magic is involved.
2. ""futa" being a trans i will close the whole game and never play it again" is a shitty way to look at games, I can't disagree with you on this. (I didn't play it cus' I dislike rimming, hate shemale and anything involved with man ass)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes