3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Bubblebuttbottemboi

Jan 28, 2020
hey guys what do i do?

i went to azala town pub, but when i ask about the curse, it doesn nothing and i try exiting the pub and reentering again but does nothing

idk what to do

Edit:nvm figured it out, but now what do i do after tentacle boss?
i tried talking to the 2 dark elf girls but they wont respond to me and if i try go past them, the game just bugs out and when i fight the minotaurs and leave i just get soft locked, when i try to enter PLAYER dungeon with irisviel, and taram just gets stuck in pathway

one more thing, how can i get dragon sex scene? i tried giving up to her but no dice, tried bj her nothing.

Last edited:

cewa

May 9, 2018
I need some help.

I recruited the pirate and the magic shop owner and it told me I should go to the weapon shop, so I did and I bought 1 of every weapon and nothing happened. I checked everywhere in the shop and nothing happened. So I went back to the Underdark, fought the dragon, but I couldn't get back into the prison where the MC is. A weird event triggered where the characters were talking about things that hadn't happened yet like the Pirate choosing to leave? Then when I went to the Dark Elf City there was still nothing except a bugged cutscene in the Pub that prevented me leaving afterwards due to a broken image. Am I softlocked or is there some weird trigger I need to find?

I might have accidentally sequence broke earlier since I recruited the Pirate before fighting the succubus?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I need some help.

I recruited the pirate and the magic shop owner and it told me I should go to the weapon shop, so I did and I bought 1 of every weapon and nothing happened. I checked everywhere in the shop and nothing happened. So I went back to the Underdark, fought the dragon, but I couldn't get back into the prison where the MC is. A weird event triggered where the characters were talking about things that hadn't happened yet like the Pirate choosing to leave? Then when I went to the Dark Elf City there was still nothing except a bugged cutscene in the Pub that prevented me leaving afterwards due to a broken image. Am I softlocked or is there some weird trigger I need to find?

I might have accidentally sequence broke earlier since I recruited the Pirate before fighting the succubus?
Wish I could help you, but I haven't gotten that far. How did you pass the event where you have to buy clothes to disguise S'rami after escaping the Underdark?

Faygo

Aug 26, 2017
Wish I could help you, but I haven't gotten that far. How did you pass the event where you have to buy clothes to disguise S'rami after escaping the Underdark?
You have to go to the port town and go all the way south, you'll meet S'rami's pirate sister or something and then you can buy some clothes for her, if I recall correctly.

cewa

May 9, 2018
I think I had a sequence break but this is what I remember doing:
- I went into the underdark city, talked to someone about Tamariel's house and got warped to the pirate's house and recruited her, so I got the quest to get S'rami's clothes with her still in the party
- I went directly into the clothes shop in that city, interacted with the 2 cloth pieces that gave dialog, and bought a bunch of clothes but nothing triggered
- I went back to the Underdark and fought the succubus which warped me to the MC's house where I got told S'rami needed a disguise and she was taken out of the party, but talking to her again immediately put her back into the party in the disguise because I already had the clothes

Reactions: fanboi

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there anywhere in the game that tells you what quests are open, what quests you've completed and all that?

emptymind777

Nov 9, 2023
im convinced im fucking stupid, but what are the exact quantities for the ingredients for dinner? i can't get past her just telling me to get more.

goseb90

Apr 12, 2024
im convinced im fucking stupid, but what are the exact quantities for the ingredients for dinner? i can't get past her just telling me to get more.
You only need one ingredient of each. The mom gives you enough money for everything... You don't have to buy the croissants, it's pointless.

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
The Barbarian woman that you recruit in the desert tavern doesn't spawn for me. i have restarted the game 3 times already and she never shows up which basically softlocks my game as i cant go any further without her
I couldn't get her to appear either, so I experimentally flicked the switch for her spawn on. In the initial conversation the protag specifically namedrops the harpy and the vampire. And what do you know, Amelia does appear after you defeat the two and sleep at home. Nothing more fun than getting a hint after the fact.

first is the harpy in the vampire castle, for some reason when I encounter her I can't fight back because it locks me in the combat

Like I can't use attack, nor my special and sexual skills, also the surrender button is also lock like wtf.
Not a softlock, just an idiotic (more or less broken) combat mechanic. Her attack sends your TP into the negative, which locks almost all actions. You can still use items however and TP resets back to 0 at the start of the next round. So just load up on health potions and heal through the "paralysis".

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
Ok finished it. Dunno why people throughout the thread keep saying there's a "true end" with the MC dying. I believe that's just a bad end for losing to Taramiel as MC's mom. Just spam her free masturbation skill to keep the drow stunlocked until you win.

Ta-dah, your reward is one more conversation where the mom gets the plot explained to her, because her dumb ass wasn't there. Makes logical sense, but it's hilariously atrocious story writing. Then the author chimes in with "here I stop writing" and that's truly all she wrote. The whole mom segment reeks of the author just giving up.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes