VN Ren'Py Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You play as a Marshal which is left to look after a dying town of around 300 people. One night, as you return to the station to call it a day, a call comes in about some people messing around with torches at an old abandoned Church. While investigating the Church ruins you find a wounded and unconscious girl on the ground, in what seems to be an occult setting. You save the girl and bring her to the police station, where your pregnant girlfriend also works as a nurse. Soon enough, strange things start happening and you become entangled in what seems to be a supernatural event unfolding. A strange attraction to the rescued girl, brings you and your girlfriend into a threesome relationship later in the game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-10
Release Date: 2024-08-10
Developer: Daniels K -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -

Others: AI Improved
Win/Lin
: - - - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

screenshot0001.png 1ass158.jpg 1ass215.jpg 1ass368.jpg 1ass222.jpg 1ass293.jpg 1ass423.jpg 1ass310.jpg 1ass148.png 1ass360.jpg 1ass392.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin brat returning home wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot.

Probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, DanielK, would be better off investing in a writer, even if it is just an AI one.

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] Unofficial Android Port

Normal Version

- 206Mb

----------------------------

AI Improved Ver.

- 203MB

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/Documents/RenPy_Saves/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackie718

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
what is "others AI"
In developer's note: There are a lot of new features in Cursed Affection, such as a foreplay system, orgasm system, voiced narration in special areas to increase immersion and an AI Improved version that make the characters look slightly better

Probably an AI filter. I don't like it but I'm curious to see the differences with the normal version.

One thing for sure you can say about Daniels K is he sure is productive in putting out content!

View attachment 3918392
:p
Quantity over quality

Last edited:

playbuddy125

Jan 8, 2023
In developper's note: There are a lot of new features in Cursed Affection, such as a foreplay system, orgasm system, voiced narration in special areas to increase immersion and an AI Improved version that make the characters look slightly better

Quantity over quality
Thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -