VN Ren'Py Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
MC in this one reminds me a lot of the Whispering Pines MC.

"Hello? I'm armed! Hello? I'll shoot! Hello?!?"

*shines light around frantically and can't shoot for shit because he keeps missing everything even at point blank range*

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How does the sex scene at end really work? It just continues no matter how often the sexy girl or MC orgasm? Am I too stupid for this?

edit: nvm, the finish button is in the menu where you can choose betwen foreplay and fucking.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
How does the sex scene at end really work? It just continues no matter how often the sexy girl or MC orgasm? Am I too stupid for this?

edit: nvm, the finish button is in the menu where you can choose betwen foreplay and fucking.
There is even a tutorial for how to navigate those scenes. Perhaps you should actually pay attention to what you're doing, that might help.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Tried it and it's not for me. Visually it's a good looking game and the story is alright. My gripe with it is the fact that the gf is pregnant. Really not my thing so this is a game i will stay away from. Good luck with the rest of the project though. I know many people will enjoy it :)

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CursedAffection-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
This has a lot of elements I’m into. Small town cop dealing with supernatural/horror stuff, preg content, seduction, reasonably well written characters. I expect the ending will be hastily written like the other stuff the Dev has done, but until then...I’m along for the ride.

Reactions: Cedrog

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
It looks great.I love the action adventure and probably future investigation portion that maybe for the player. I can't wait to see how it develops with future updates.

aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

Reactions: PlayerPlayingPlays

Jaegers999

Jun 21, 2022
Kind of, not exactly the same, but very similar.

The comparison between these two games seems off. Cursed Affection has no connection with Brighton City. The storyline, gameplay mechanics, and even the character design are completely different. While Brighton City is a good game (imo), this new title stands out with its unique characters and a promising narrative that blends various elements. Perhaps a few tags might be similar, but that’s about it. The developers deserve praise for what looks to be an engaging experience in Cursed Affection. Wishing the dev all the best! Definitely a good game!

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes