VN Ren'Py Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Incognito9

Jul 22, 2022
Please add more save slots/pages. Nine pages might be enough for now but will limit the game in the future. Also, a save description would be helpful as well.

Thank you and looking forward to the future development of your game.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Has the writing in the games improved? I remember playing the first mansion story and the Pine Falls one, but the endings were lackluster
So far no. His latest game Erotica wasn't an improvement. Its still the standard good early to mid game then he butchers everything with an anticlimactic climax and a rushed ending.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
So far no. His latest game Erotica wasn't an improvement. Its still the standard good early to mid game then he butchers everything with an anticlimactic climax and a rushed ending.
I see a lot of similar answers to yours around here, but nobody explains why they say that. I play his game Erotica and I really liked the Lilly ending and the Harper ending, the heather ending is also rewarding as she goes from being a bitch at first to then being a nice girl that tries to change her life around.

So, please enlighten us and tell us how you would write those endings better, or any of the endings for that matter. I'm really curious to find out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please add more save slots/pages. Nine pages might be enough for now but will limit the game in the future. Also, a save description would be helpful as well.

Thank you and looking forward to the future development of your game.
you should be able to go past page 9.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think it just has some AI Voice narration in a few scenes to handle exposition. A feminine robotic voice. Didn't add much but didn't subtract anything either. Decide for yourself if you want narration read to you or not.
It's actually not that robotic compared to the totally emotionless abomination that's in the last game.

Marcus Xavier

Jan 18, 2023
The mystery in this looks interesting and I enjoyed the story.

I will say this though: There's a scene where one Mr. Hunter comes to your home and it's just one of the silliest thing I've every seen. I won't spoil it for anybody, you just have to play it to see what I'm talking about.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normal Version

- 206Mb

----------------------------

AI Improved Ver.

- 203MB

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/Documents/RenPy_Saves/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Here..

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The mystery in this looks interesting and I enjoyed the story.

I will say this though: There's a scene where one Mr. Hunter comes to your home and it's just one of the silliest thing I've every seen. I won't spoil it for anybody, you just have to play it to see what I'm talking about.
Did we somehow get different outcomes? I remember that scene and "silly" ain't exactly the word i'd use. lol

What made it silly to you? I'm genuinely wondering if we somehow got different versions of the same scene.

PlayerPlayingPlays

May 26, 2023
Did we somehow get different outcomes? I remember that scene and "silly" ain't exactly the word i'd use. lol

What made it silly to you? I'm genuinely wondering if we somehow got different versions of the same scene.
He's probably talking about the part where the MC gets out of bed and he is naked in front of Allison. Nothing silly about that but I might be wrong and he's talking about something else.

Dec 9, 2020
I think this dev has made more than enough games to know that 9 pages for saves isn't going to be enough....
Other than that a decent start, the girls are nice, a bit too much separate menus that break the flow for the sex scene, but the renders and animation for those are pretty decent too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think this dev has made more than enough games to know that 9 pages for saves isn't going to be enough....
Other than that a decent start, the girls are nice, a bit too much separate menus that break the flow for the sex scene, but the renders and animation for those are pretty decent too.
well 1 slot for each girl per update so .................. unless saves each sexscene then not.

Dec 9, 2020
well 1 slot for each girl per update so .................. unless saves each sexscene then not.
I like having a separate save point at almost every path option presented, especially if there's diverging paths, that way I can go back further if I need to. Especially in those games that tend to break saves and you have to go back to a save point an episode or two back. Or if I haven't played something in a while and need to revisit a scene to see what's going on. Or extra saves for the sex scenes...
Having extra page options doesn't really affect anything but my hard drive space, and this dev has had games with more save space, it's a simple convenience that goes a long way for the player.
/shrug

soo54

Jun 29, 2023
For the pages after 9, in the save screen.

You can just click on the place where the arrow was supposed to be

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes