RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Is there any different between save jenne by pay the debt, ask for help and save her without pay the debt
paying the debt and asking for help will let you skip several events (posing as jeane events and role playing game event for owen) when you first can go out looking for info as jeane, if you want to see the events, you can just help her and don't pay the debt.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Isn't it funny how Cursed Armor and Cursed Armor 2 more and more resemble Dark Souls 1 and 2

As in:

1st: I'm in love and I couldn't be happier

2nd: Tears, rage, erase every single trace from harddrive, get a priest to bless harddrive to make sure something so foul will never be allowed on it again

I am not kidding when I say 10 minutes ago I literally searched for ADP in the stats in CA 2, because it's such crap.

Can't believe it's now even MORE school and chores and more chores and more boredom and more chores on top of the previously mentioned more chores.

As if the Uncle visits wasn't annoying enough, the Nobility School tops even him - and I am not even making this up considering she falls asleep in class "zZzZzZ......"

mach1n3

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone have any problems with all save files turning to 0kb?

I'm having a problem where my all save file is 0kb each time I ask NPC for a conversation.

using the game downloaded from the link below.

link

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
I like the new direction the 1.3 went as opposed to the beastland saga which wasnt really my cup of tea as leg amputation wasnt is even too hardcore for me. Love it when he focuses on the good ol corruption. Wish now the wine barrel scene will get more.

Cursed armor 1 was also one of my favorite games, but too many scenes just had simple rpg maker sprite sex which looks pretty bad as it isnt even altered or self made sprites.

The progress he makes would be so much better if he didnt focus on doing these stupid anti piracy stuff, like the need to create an account opposed to just dontate 5 € or so once and get one of the newest patch versions.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
guys how can i beat the undead king or whatever i don't want to lose the virginity early and it's kind impossible to bit him i mean he sent 6 of his undead with him throwing his spells at me i couldn't defeat him please help or if u have a save file where u defeated him please give it to me :(

at297

Mar 7, 2019
guys how can i beat the undead king or whatever i don't want to lose the virginity early and it's kind impossible to bit him i mean he sent 6 of his undead with him throwing his spells at me i couldn't defeat him please help or if u have a save file where u defeated him please give it to me :(
You need decent level and mana for him, run around the room non stop so that you dont get hit by undead king, lure his minion follow you and spam fire wall on your way, his minion will get pass the wall and get damaged. Never turn back, just run and spam. Once all minion died, undead king is a sitting duck

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
if you use poison when transformed on the skelltons and zombies the slow down make fight the little easyer just transform back after you slow them

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
You need decent level and mana for him, run around the room non stop so that you dont get hit by undead king, lure his minion follow you and spam fire wall on your way, his minion will get pass the wall and get damaged. Never turn back, just run and spam. Once all minion died, undead king is a sitting duck
my mana ends so fast i only have 1 mana potion left

at297

Mar 7, 2019
my mana ends so fast i only have 1 mana potion left
Well, you're in difficult situation, man :LOL:. I played pass this point for so long and overwritten the old save file. I rob tens of potion when i'm still in capital. But as i remember i dont need more than 5 potion for the whole castle fight. I only use firewall on the way to throne room since it much easier to hit enemy 2 - 3 time per cast. I'm sorry for not being able to help you.

Last edited:

yakatas

Jul 1, 2018
i download the 1.3 i think the one in page 36 but it ask me about a username and password but when give the one bellow it says incorrect

mattsan

Oct 6, 2018
I haven't figured out how to use the save still, mind explaining?
You replace the save, load it and then play the game a little. Talk to your maid so she takes you to Ferdinand and then the story will automatically advance after a few nights when you are able to transform yourself.

After that just go out to the balcony, interact with the ledge. You will automatically transform to go down. In the same area, look for the shop with the magic circle. Get in there, talk to the witch and get access to the memory zone.

Edit: Upload the save with full gallery .

Last edited:
Reactions: T800
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes