RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Hasst420

May 30, 2020

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.
After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.
Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!
Game:
password:game202209@wolfzqteam
English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。
第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。
請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!
4.40中文版 Mega盤
遊戲本體:
解壓密碼:game202209@wolfzqteam
如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.40中文版 百度盤
本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!
本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!
遊戲本體:
提取碼:vldy

regia55

Mar 18, 2019

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.
After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.
Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!
Game:Download
password:game202209@wolfzqteam
English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。
第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。
請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!
4.40中文版 Mega盤
遊戲本體:下載
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.40中文版 百度盤
本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!
本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!
遊戲本體:
提取碼:vldy
is this already cracked or can you use the old crack?

Urzoth

May 13, 2018
Untested, but here's a quick crack I made for 4.40.
I blocked the game in my firewall. The first time around, enter any username and password. The next time it will no longer prompt for login. Have fun, and support the developer if you like the game ;)
Legend!!!

darkleecher

Sep 10, 2019
Legend!!!
Not quite sure of that lol, I just played through the start and I'm getting a black screen at some point with no way to progress. I sure hope there's no code being fed to the game through the DRM, because that's kind of what it looks like. In that case I'd need an account to capture some of the replies.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Well here is and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.40 Update log:
(Temporary machine translation)
1. The Torres Spirit Line has added the loan manager plot, which triggers the fortune-teller in the priest's house at the beginning of the event.
2. Torres has added the design that the plot can leave if the debt is too high. If you owe enough, you can trigger the plot in the Chamber of Commerce after getting the pass.
3. In the event of the secret treasure of Torres' adult Zerg, the Evil Fall line is advanced to NE, and the other canary-led line has no new content.
4. To add the dialog review function, you need to initialize it once in the keyboard settings of the setting function, and the default L key.
5. The keyboard setting function is optimized, the setting is more clear and easy to understand, remember to initialize it once.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
Well here is version 4.4 and my manual crack.

4.40 Update log:
1. The Torres Spirit Line has added the loan manager plot, which triggers the fortune-teller in the priest's house at the beginning of the event.
2. Torres has added the design that the plot can leave if the debt is too high. If you owe enough, you can trigger the plot in the Chamber of Commerce after getting the pass.
3. In the event of the secret treasure of Torres' adult Zerg, the Evil Fall line is advanced to NE, and the other canary-led line has no new content.
4. To add the dialog review function, you need to initialize it once in the keyboard settings of the setting function, and the default L key.
5. The keyboard setting function is optimized, the setting is more clear and easy to understand, remember to initialize it once.

Included by me:
Working quest editor.
And a community patch.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
wooooooaaaaaahhhhh thanks

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Well here is version 4.4 and my manual crack.

4.40 Update log:

Included by me:
Working quest editor.
And a community patch.

I want to ask if there is no translation in the gallery, is it because it's an old version of crack or the dev hasn't translated it yet

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I know this has been asked in the past, but has anyone recently tried to crack/unlock ALL the patreon outifts (meaning also the current ones), or is that simply not possible? (Or did the dev stop making those and the ones we have ingame right now are "all"?)

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
I know this has been asked in the past, but has anyone recently tried to crack/unlock ALL the patreon outifts (meaning also the current ones), or is that simply not possible? (Or did the dev stop making those and the ones we have ingame right now are "all"?)
all i knew is the dev already stop making those outfits, now the dev are making the story.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Sorry For not noticing that there was an update.

Well here is 4.3 cracked version and my manual crack.

4.30 Update log:

1. Torres' final plot (not finished, the ending point will be jailed, please arrange the save), the way to open it is to return to Torres with the secret treasure of the insect.
2. Added a new vagina and ass diagram, which changes according to the text.
3. A special title has been added, which can be obtained by defeating Yuka by transforming into a magic hair during Yuuka's battle.
4. The link title added, 【Succubus Queen】 and 【淫发欲奴】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Cloud Hair Witch.
5. The link title added, 【Ganon Queen】 and 【Bewitching Lubricious Ghost】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Undead Witch.
6. The wind magic haircut CG has been added to the event of leaving the Elf Village, which can be viewed directly through the green memory of the councilor.
7. Fixed player reported bugs.

4.20 Update log:

1, Added new events to Long Hair Club
2, Added the Secret Treasure event to parasite cave.
3, Added "skip" function to the castle, the setting book will appear on the desk after the main story line proceeds to certain point.
4, You can now set the number of your saves.(20 - 100)
5, Added "avatar viewing" function to the Avatar Controller. Adjust avatars with direction keys, screenshot with F6.(you can find the screenshots in a folder named chucun)
6, Fixed player reported bugs.
Please note, before you leave the parasite cave, make sure the dialogues are triggered (try jumping down to the 3rd floor) so that you dont miss the special event.

Included by me:
Working quest editor.
And a community patch.

Does he have access to Patreon skins?Does he have access to Patreon skins?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes