• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Is there any way to get rid of the Drug Addiction after the Guild quest? It's messing up my ability to do the slave city quest line.
There is. You need to have have skooma in the inventory and then before sleep refuse to use it (will be dialog). Do it a few times and addiction will be cured by itself.

Last edited:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
is the MC supposed to get corrupted right away after the encounter with Curse Crown's succubus form? from what i remember, when she encounter the succubus(after talking to sister, and she offers to eat her food), she can't stop masturbating even after hours, and then sister came surprised by the mc's condition naked and tired, and then force the mc to eat the food she makes to regain strength. The problem was after that, the mc decided to fight the curse and find a way to dispell it, i thought there was going to be a story of the journey that decide the mc's fate, but she get corrupted right away?
Is it because I downloaded the game from somebody on page 126? Or that is just normal?

Kyooni

Nov 16, 2020
I already finished the first part of the hypnosis line and slept in the cabin house like what the wiki told but the event for the semen aquarius didn't trigger at all. Did i miss something?

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Could anyone please clarify whether the uncensor patch is paid-only or how it works? Seems a bit odd to pay just for the patch so maybe the wording is off.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
i finished the Parasite line and the guild line before completing the Magic academy line, am I locked out of the abaddon line? I can see the quest line has started and the Relic line has been closed.

Shiom

Aug 16, 2017
I hate to say this folks but the tattoo options for the prolapsed cervix, the juicy prolapsed cervix, and the huge boobs option 2 are completely missing somehow.

There also happens to be nothing in the patreon slime and sperm folders by the way.

Shouji and Leiru are all completely missing as well from the game.. I'll update any other gaps I find as well

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u save princess sandra ??
i managed to get the torres pasport but still unable to rescue the princess

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
Can somebody help me, got stuck at slave line,
Already play 6 hours but sandra not appears...
Training lvl 89, loyal 900. At mission escape - save sandra - but she never showed...

Already got passport and already done maid mission 1-2...

Helpppp

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I hate to say this folks but the tattoo options for the prolapsed cervix, the juicy prolapsed cervix, and the huge boobs option 2 are completely missing somehow.

There also happens to be nothing in the patreon slime and sperm folders by the way.

Shouji and Leiru are all completely missing as well from the game.. I'll update any other gaps I find as well
Seems to be quite a few things missing, if you use the save game above your post it's missing all of the "True wolf god" gear. When you put it on you get a bunch of errors. The same with a few of the accessories and underwear.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes