VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I hate to say this folks but the tattoo options for the prolapsed cervix, the juicy prolapsed cervix, and the huge boobs option 2 are completely missing somehow.

There also happens to be nothing in the patreon slime and sperm folders by the way.

Shouji and Leiru are all completely missing as well from the game.. I'll update any other gaps I find as well
There are no such things in the game tho? is that some patreon costume? abadon thing?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Anyone know if this has more stuff?

Found a place to buy game and support dev. Will cheat mod work with it? and once again are more costumes accessible?

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know if this has more stuff?

Found a place to buy game and support dev. Will cheat mod work with it? and once again are more costumes accessible?
IDK the steam version I have doesn't have any of the patreon stuff.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I've noticed that trying to change the values of the sex stats will get you a error or will be bugged. I cannot pinpoint the issue.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I've noticed that trying to change the values of the sex stats will get you a error or will be bugged. I cannot pinpoint the issue.
Dont work from the cheat menu at all. Only changeable somehow from editing the file? Comment or two mentioned actually changing it but not the how

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me me if the difficulty you choose affects the amount of content present in the game? I don't really see the point in grinding my way through the hard mode if I can still see all the scenes while playing on easy.

Thanks in advance ;)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I am wondering in here, does anyone in here ever have the very old copies of the game going all of the back in July of 2016?

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me me if the difficulty you choose affects the amount of content present in the game? I don't really see the point in grinding my way through the hard mode if I can still see all the scenes while playing on easy.

Thanks in advance ;)
there is one ending in relic line that you need to be a virgin(hard mode), but that is all. Normal mode is unecessary. i suggest you do everything in the game in easy mode and then go hard mode.

Reactions: moon.buster

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the guy was outed for trying to sale mod resources he wasn't legally aloud to sale as part of his oblivon mod over at LoversLab, whats worse the mod resources he was trying to sale wasn't even HIS!!!..... then tried to be cute about it by saying if you want his ((FREE MOD)) to work buy his required files!!! like WTF Is this BULLSHIT! what ever you do, do not not trust this DEV _(Wolfzq)!!!!!! he even emitted to this!!!! after we interrogated him!!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
the guy was outed for trying to sale mod resources he wasn't legally aloud to sale as part of his oblivon mod over at LoversLab, whats worse the mod resources he was trying to sale wasn't even HIS!!!..... then tried to be cute about it by saying if you want his ((FREE MOD)) to work buy his required files!!! like WTF Is this BULLSHIT! what ever you do, do not not trust this DEV _(Wolfzq)!!!!!! he even emitted to this!!!! after we interrogated him!!
Yeap, you see the posts I made of about him in this thread though, Christ man.....

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Guys somebody has a way to unlock the gallery without playing the whole game?
Don't know, maybe there's a save file in this thread of this version. The thing is, the game has a good number of paths you can take and there's a good amount of CG too. So yeah, can't really tell. Sorry.

Reactions: dickbutt00
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes