lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
The problem with the cheat. After some time, the speedhack stops working. What to do?
And how do I turn on the automatic skip in this game?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Little help in the relic quest please : after lost to the fire spirit but i still have the relic, everytime i report back to Hiller it said "i would be punished if i tell hiller am have become succubi qeen " , any help please ??

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
is the current translation complete yet?
last time I played was 2019 and it was still not done
the Games Development is still on-going so Translation wise? i'd say have to say no.
The next major Version (v3.2) is set so far to release June 5th

wariorso

Jul 24, 2018
i think i fck up something after ending few days of prison and back to town i equip cursed armor instead of normal clothes cant change or even option to shape it in differance from dose not work anymore so guard always send me back to prison have no clue what to do now tho

yea no matter whati do now or whatever event i triger (bandits,made outfit) it still unchangeable

(i somehow buged it going to prison in non mimic mode with cursed armor after night in lich it wasa bit complicated even to bug it again tho for tests) but had no clue of fixing it i just load one of previous saves

Last edited:

Tiarnaria

Jan 30, 2021
i downloaded it and it says it is a .rar file and i need something to open it? is there something else i need to download it?

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
you can use either.
7-zip - -

or Peazip - -

Both are free to use. Peazip also has a "No-install / Portable" Version

Reactions: Tiarnaria
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes