max795

May 9, 2017
hello to all i try to upscaled and using ai with all img asset i found inside of this game the result i think are pretty good :cool:
left original right ai

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
does anyone have full content, with absolutely all clothes
Unfornately for you, pretty much no one will have a version with every clothes, because only some pepole have some special clothes and even then, not everyone with those special clothes have them all, because well, it's custom clothes so they have only what they ordered basically x)

If you wanted a version with every clothes, it would mean to have to contact everyone who has their custom clothes and to have them agree to give their files. Even then, it's not enough, since even if we have all clothes, we would have to change the files to be able to see all the custom clothes and if something is not done right, it could bug out the game.

So yeah, don't hope for a full version. Sorry to say it like this.

And knowing the dev, don't hope for him to release a version with everything because if he do, it will be at a absurd price

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
the start to this is fucking stupid as hell go get 5000 gold and no damn way to get it
you can find them in chests by exploring the maps and avoiding ennemies or just download rpg mv cheat menu ,what's annoying is that i decided to keep her a virgin in the 1st playthrough but she keeps auto making dumb whore choices ,by the way does anyone know how to hand out leaflets in the unicorn farm ?

ac2665357

Jul 1, 2020
Unfornately for you, pretty much no one will have a version with every clothes, because only some pepole have some special clothes and even then, not everyone with those special clothes have them all, because well, it's custom clothes so they have only what they ordered basically x)

If you wanted a version with every clothes, it would mean to have to contact everyone who has their custom clothes and to have them agree to give their files. Even then, it's not enough, since even if we have all clothes, we would have to change the files to be able to see all the custom clothes and if something is not done right, it could bug out the game.

So yeah, don't hope for a full version. Sorry to say it like this.

And knowing the dev, don't hope for him to release a version with everything because if he do, it will be at a absurd price
ok thanks for explaining

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The getting out of the well is stupid as fuck and extremely unclear was legit pissing me off. That you can only "talk" to the single one and have to spam click away all the others just to get the window to talk to it is way more tedious then necessary.

There a way to unhide the cursed armor?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The getting out of the well is stupid as fuck and extremely unclear was legit pissing me off. That you can only "talk" to the single one and have to spam click away all the others just to get the window to talk to it is way more tedious then necessary.

There a way to unhide the cursed armor?
Don't really rememeber how but it's not impossible to unhide the cursed armor

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
At first game aint to bad. Overall it is pretty great and the best rpgm game I've ever played but aint fuckin worth it later on as some points too convoluted and just not worth the effort to get into and some endings are way more chore then anything else if you can even come close to getting them in the first place

Nevertheless fucking god damnit even after getting legit aggravated by the complete inability to get some things... my circadian rythem has been more brutally raped then the MC of the game after playing this for over 10 hours straight

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
LOL YOU CAN GET CAUGHT AND GO TO PRISON AND WHILE STILL UNDER THE HORSE
LMAO I LOVE IT
Sadly it is not directly mentioned only still same ole public nudity crime and only difference is 10 days instead of 2

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
For those that wanna know to get semen aquarius just get your own house via hyposis line and keep sleeping there now and again until the event triggers

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Academy is easily worst thing in the game. Is there any way to disable select suggestions/marks but keep only one or two of them like via the cheat menu which on side note is a poor label since it's literally immpossible to cheat in a single player game. There is sacred/divine object that disables all suggestions but not select ones :/

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
hi all
a quick question, where to get all the other armor types, since i can see various type of them but there are no png image to apply it xD

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
hi all
a quick question, where to get all the other armor types, since i can see various type of them but there are no png image to apply it xD
If I recall, the only way to get them all was to support the creator every single month the game was in development and the entire thing cost quite a pretty penny.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes