bews

Aug 1, 2020
U need to earn a dancing queen title (or something like that - scene where they use mc as eating table).

DarkRatman

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone help me? I'm trying to get a bad ending for the beast and just don't understand what I'm doing wrong (2 times I left there by buying a unicorn). The wiki says: "if you love your unicorn enough, you will be able to talk to Fetch before you go to bed", but Lilina refuses to look for him and go to bed. At the moment, I am already participating in the exhibition races as the wife of a unicorn and go to bed with the maximum love rate (3300). What triggers a bad ending that I overlooked?

DarkRatman

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone help me? I'm trying to get a bad ending for the beast and just don't understand what I'm doing wrong (2 times I left there by buying a unicorn). The wiki says: "if you love your unicorn enough, you will be able to talk to Fetch before you go to bed", but Lilina refuses to look for him and go to bed. At the moment, I am already participating in the exhibition races as the wife of a unicorn and go to bed with the maximum love rate (3300). What triggers a bad ending that I overlooked?
Information for people who are lost like me. After the first loss in the exhibition race (if you agreed to the bet) you will be sent to "unicorn's wife" training to repeat it, in the daytime talk to Matt in the special training room (changes the time to night). After several such trainings, the unicorn will talk to Lilina, as a result of which, before going to bed, you can go to Fatch and ask him to stay here. Congratulations you received the Sacred Beast ending!

Mar 14, 2021
I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to edit the games sprites? What I want to do is assign character sprites to the different costumes. There are a lot of these that shown the character picture with a costume but don't reflect on the sprite.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes