person27

Jan 29, 2018
I really love all of the variety of this game and I am having trouble finding a similar enough game does anyone have a suggestion? I am all ears, also I will say that I already played the sequel to it and while i enjoyed it I didn't enjoy it as much as the original. One of my favorite sections of this game was probably the magic academy if anyone has a suggestion that might be similar to that I'd also love to hear it.

Jan 25, 2020
Trying to play this with a controller but the confirm button is buggy and works only when it wants to.

Dash and cancel seem to be the only things that work consistently.

Last edited:

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Purchased the steam version a few years ago, which has been unfortunately delisted from steam afterwards. The latest steam version is 2.04 and there has been no updates since then. Someone asked wolfzq about this on patreon and he seemingly refused to provide newer versions to steam owners, instead asked them to purchase another copy from other store. This is a shame.

I'm not blaming the dev for trying to make more money with his work, but this is an RPGMaker doujin game anyway. He's already charging people like $70+ for costume DLCs, but can't give old owners the latest version which they deserve. Sigh. I'll not pay another cent to the dev for his future games until he hopefully come up with a better understanding of how to do fair business.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamina666

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Purchased the steam version a few years ago, which has been unfortunately delisted from steam afterwards. The latest steam version is 2.04 and there has been no updates since then. Someone asked wolfzq about this on patreon and he seemingly refused to provide newer versions to steam owners, instead asked them to purchase another copy from other store. This is a shame.

I'm not blaming the dev for trying to make more money with his work, but this is an RPGMaker doujin game anyway. He's already charging people like $70+ for costume DLCs, but can't give old owners the latest version which they deserve. Sigh. I'll not pay another cent to the dev for his future games until he hopefully come up with a better understanding of how to do fair business.
i did that too and it was a huge waste of money.

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
does anyone know if the 2.5 version patreon stuff is different then the 2.04? and if so, does anyone have the 2.5 stuff?

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, can someone explain me what is the most complete thing to download? (The extra are kinda confusing please help)

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Is the game not gonna be translated anymore?

I'm playing through the Hypnosis Quest Line, and translation is really fucking bad, seems like it's that MTL part, and it's not a good MTL.

Does that mean that 30% of the game is straight-up shitty translation?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes