TheKingTermux

Jan 19, 2021
Thx
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)

TheKingTermux

Jan 19, 2021
To start magic academy finish hypnosis questline and date dragonsong three times.
Recommend finishing relic questline, otherwise you will be locked out.
Academy (bring at least 10 aphrodisiac and 10 sedative)

this table is basically the picture that was floating around this thread...
Day 0 Nothing
Day 1 Light 1 Sleep Roomate
Day 2 Light 2 Air 1 Roomate
Day 3 Light 3 Air 2 Roomate
Day 4 Water 1 Air 3 Roomate
Day 5 Water 2 Fire 1 Roomate
Day 6 Water 3 Fire 2 Roomate
Day 7 Earth 1 Fire 3 Roomate
Day 8 Earth 2 Lightning 1 Roomate
Day 9 Earth 3 Lightning 2 Roomate
Day 10 Light 4 Lightning 3 Room
Day 11 Water 4 Lightning 4 Find BF (outside)
Day 12 Earth 4 (talk to green head by the door) Air 4 Date BF (roof) Dark spirit
Day 13 Light 5 (talk to green haired girl) Fire 4 Lightning teacher Dark spirit 2
Day 14 Water 5 Lightning 5 Cafe 1 (dilinquent) dark
Day 15 Earth 5 Fire 5 Cafe 2 (dilinquent) dark (obtain bracelet)
Day 16 Light 6 Lightning 5 (repeat) Cafe 3 (dilinquent) soul brand
Day 17 skip/Miller Air 5 Rooftop date Dark spirit
Day 18 Water 6 Air 6 Lightning teacher/Date BF afterwards Soul brand
Day 19 Earth 6 Fire 6 Date BF Soul brand
Day 20 Skip/Miller Lightning 6 Cafe (Dilinquent) Soul brand
Day 21 Skip/Miller Skip/any Date BR (roof) Soul brand
Day 22 Skip/any Skip/any Date BF (roof) Soul brand
Day 23 Skip/Miller/Anna Skip/any Date BF (roof)
Day 24 Skip/Anna(bath) Skip/any Lightning teacher
Day 25 Skip/any skip/any Lightning teacher roomate
Day 26 Skip/Anna skip/have sex alot sex again then teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 27 aprodisiac/anna Sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 28 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex aphrodisiac/teacher aphrodisiac/roomate
Day 29 Aphrodisiac/anna sex/sex teacher. end.

Honestly, academy just boils down to rank up everything to lv 6, and last three days whore around and raise sex power as high as it will go. You can skip the dark part and it won't have too much impact from what i have seen. you literally have 2 to 3 days that's free so even if you miss a step, just catch up. long as you finish before day 26 you are fine.
What happen of we can't be finished before day 26 ?

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I have been trying to beat Beryl at the magic academy for like 2 hours ... She heals every time ......I followed the wolkthrough didn't help much ..... I'm at level 15 and I have tried every move but no luck .. please help

Anthony_123

Dec 17, 2017
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)
How do you even activate the cheat mod ? I incorporated the file to the www folder what keyboard button do I press...

morel

May 2, 2018
I found unicorn farm thief but when i wanted to beat him he ran away now i cant find him where is he?

morel

May 2, 2018
i destroyed my save with cheats now i cant do anything i was at academy day 18 now i cant do anything can someone be kind and share a save file?

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
No, it only gives you access to the secret shop. If you look into the game files according to the path on your screenshot, you'll see you have some other costumes, but not the one numbered on the error message.
The items still have their stats but won't show up because there's no image. you can still copy and rename other outfits to that name for it to show up if you don't like Lilina being naked.

I'be tried combining the files of "modded 2.04" "2.50" and "all patreon content" (all 3 downloads on frontpage) and their image folders, but i'm still lacking many many costumes.
how do i do that can you send a video on how to do it pls

MrJaybird

May 30, 2018
I have been trying to beat Beryl at the magic academy for like 2 hours ... She heals every time ......I followed the wolkthrough didn't help much ..... I'm at level 15 and I have tried every move but no luck .. please help
It feels impossible to beat her :d

Soruu

Mar 26, 2021
So from what I glimpsed through the thread here... there are a few versions and... Which version actually has everything? The main one that's v2.50? Or the one in the Extras that says All Patreon Costumes? Also I read something about an Z_all replacement, which I have no idea what that means.

Reactions: smegmaboyo
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes