Mar 14, 2021
Can you remove the piercings (without missing out on stuff)?
If by piercings you mean the chains. Yes, I think its in the overworld skills menu were you can do that. Has for missing on stuff "no" I don't remember if you get the pictures in the gallery with the chains if you watch those while hiding the chain.

blackdragon88

Feb 22, 2018
Very nice game. Finished Abadon Line and reach the true end. New game with Abadon set, but I did not get the body part. Is it a bug?

nessie123

May 2, 2019
Is there a way to make the character picture bigger? The character picture that is on the side of the screen

Last edited:

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Am I missing something I've done over 30 quests with Melissa and no futa event or spell. Is it just that low a chance or do I have to finish something else first or have certain stats?

IHC

May 8, 2021
How to get pass the Ganon maze, I searched wiki and it said there would be an "illusion" that would guide you but I see nothing. Please send help.

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
did anyone have a full paid patreon suit game?
and full save of the game? (all 100% complete including secret and bad ending)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
did anyone have a full paid patreon suit game?
and full save of the game? (all 100% complete including secret and bad ending)
Bumped. Someone on this goddamn site has to have this most recent updated game with all the patreon costumes locked behind that insane paywall.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Was the big boobs outfit thing ever fixed? Kinda annoying to have to look at a nipple popping out of the maid dress.

sksk12

Aug 25, 2018
I completed the first run as a virgin. If anyone want this save file, I'll add here. No cheat or edit.

Virgin run tip: Use mercenaries in the guild. Especially Melissa and Lucia. They are very powerful but they need level for last 2 bosses. I couldn't kill them all.

I love this game but,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Slilo

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
i was searching for that game for quite a while , do you know its name ?
No, it's been too many years.
Isn't the character is from Tower of druaga or The Quest of Ki? I believe it is, since I remember this character from MUGEN, and they are so similar, if not, the same

Although I can't quite say if it is the same asset as the game u mentioned that was on hongfire, since its different type of art

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Isn't the character is from Tower of druaga or The Quest of Ki? I believe it is, since I remember this character from MUGEN, and they are so similar, if not, the same

Although I can't quite say if it is the same asset as the game u mentioned that was on hongfire, since its different type of art
Yes, that's definitely the character. However, I think even the sprite is the same with this game versus the old hongfire game. People always said once it's on the internet it's there forever but things still manage to disappear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noidcreid
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes