Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
What is the "MM" stat?

Anyone have a resource for RPGM abbreviations? So many games use them and never explain what they are, wish hover over and UI plugins were more commonly used, so many good ones out there.
Wondering that too but also what is MH?

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone have save data that allow me to play abbadon line? I want to play that line but is take too much time to achieve all neccessary quest line to play it. Thanks all =))

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
what is the actually Bestiality in this game? Tentacles and Furries or Dogs, Wolfs, Horses?

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
Found the scrapped links on yiff.party so here you go

V.2.51 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Unlocked Patreon Content
3. Added CheatMenu with Game specific tabs

So apparently there's basically nothing new, he only added a DRM system which was fairly easy to bypass. Anyway at least its not the Frankenstein 2.01 that was the only version available, tho again almost no new content.

But hey android version!

So looking at the post on yiff.party it seems wolfzq stated that the basement shop (in the patreon shop) in not supported, thus you will likely receive missing asset notification if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have changed the code to make it accessible at least, but as some of the assets themselves are missing, no support for any error will provided for it whatsoever, at least not from me. (I'd say 1/3 to 1/2 of basement shop works).

Also I found this version yesterday so it it has NOT been tested extensively (just made sure it runs and patreon shop works). Report any crash here or via PM

I have tested the android version, but on anything but the newest processors the game experience will be bad. (I could get stable 30fps on sdm845 and ~24fps with dips to 17fps on bluestack emulator)

English Version:
Windows Mega
Android Mega

中文版 :
Windows Mega
Android Mega

EDIT: attached cheatmenu fix that solves the undefined function issue, copy and replace files in the game folder
dude have ya found anything else

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
CG quality is great and all, but it's a super boring game, and most "terrible things happen to her" plot lines are a result of mc's ridiculous stupidity and incompetence rather than anything else, which I dont like. Also actual power the cursed armor gives her almost never comes into play in any of the quests. Like, bitch, the thing increases your fighthing and magic capabilties thousandfold, fucking make use of it dammit

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
CG quality is great and all, but it's a super boring game, and most "terrible things happen to her" plot lines are a result of mc's ridiculous stupidity and incompetence rather than anything else, which I dont like. Also actual power the cursed armor gives her almost never comes into play in any of the quests. Like, bitch, the thing increases your fighthing and magic capabilties thousandfold, fucking make use of it dammit
It's also the fact that they made the titles arbitrarily hard to get. Better off cheating to get those titles more than anything. Pure grindfest.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
It's also the fact that they made the titles arbitrarily hard to get. Better off cheating to get those titles more than anything. Pure grindfest.
yea, and from what little I played of the sequel it's not any better and the protag haven't gotten any smarter either

Jun 16, 2018
Can anyone help? I can not for the life of me get the game to save. if I try to save it just doesn't do anything and If I try and change any settings in the options menu the game crashes saying there is no folder called save file. So no I've tried to create a save folder and that didn't work then I filled the folder with save files from the community and it still won't recognise there even is saves there. TF is going on?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Still cant believe Wolfzq didnt just get away with all this but also seemingly found enough victims to get a second part going.
Kinda impressive(in all its scummy glory).

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone help? I can not for the life of me get the game to save. if I try to save it just doesn't do anything and If I try and change any settings in the options menu the game crashes saying there is no folder called save file. So no I've tried to create a save folder and that didn't work then I filled the folder with save files from the community and it still won't recognise there even is saves there. TF is going on?
Taking shots in the dark here. In the past, I've had problems due to long file paths; I used to keep my h-folder hidden pretty deep. Try moving the game's folder closer to your hard drive. You might also consider re-downloading and re-extracting the game.

Mar 14, 2021
I messing with this game for a while to learn more about rpg maker and now I trying to mod this game to see if I can get costum sprites of my own in the game and I'm wondering if anybody knows how I can do the equipment swap where it reflects in the map and character? I know that part of it has to do with the Z.all plugin. Also i anybody knows about the body changes too.

Last edited:

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
so I come to check on this thread once or twice a year, Is it completely translated yet with all the text off screen bugs gone?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes