Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Just finished 0.3 and had a few comments about it.

First one is that the sound still plays during animations even if the settings have all audio values set to off, which is kinda of annoying to say the least, I guess the audio for them is baked into the animation and not affected by in game volume settings.

Second one is the walk through, really needs a good looking at is, in chapter 3, it tells you to use Caitlyn or Charlotte, or Diana to do various things, problem is you can not actually change to those characters everything has to be done with Diana.

Not sure whether it was me or not but the fast travel side quest can not be completed?

Other than that it was pretty good, though I was not really impressed with the change of characters, I am not a big fan of games that do that in any form.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im getting this error when i try to save/load when i use my 2.5 save or staring a new game and saving

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
im getting this error when i try to save/load when i use my 2.5 save or staring a new game and saving
2.5 saves aren't compatible for a number of reasons. There's a way to get around that screen, but you'll just end up loading into a wall or some other broken situation. Remove all your 2.5 saves from the 3.0 folder, because the image for the save files no longer uses the same name, and even trying to look at those files will get you that error message.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Only thing that can save this game is to redo the crappy maps. Until that awful shit mansion that looks like nothing but shitty hallways is fixed and don't make it so damn large with nothing in it barely.. fix the maps than the game will have started but this game is one of the WORST games I have every played for a map that I can't even bring myself to want to walk them awful hallways again.
I agree the maps should be condensed but WOW... you might wanna calm down.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
i cant get the other half of the pendent from the ghost lady
Do you mean the woman isn't giving you her half of the pendant, or you don't know where the other half is? You can get the other half from the ghost who wants a titjob.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
i need a save where 3 girls before their last night.. i forgot about stone on the east so i ruined my saves. thats so stupid ques am not gonna play it again from the beginning

Reactions: curlyNadine

xMiseryJokers

Jan 9, 2021
I'm all about that ass/anal/buttjob stuff and paizuri + related things for titties (basically just them but like any and all context/situation works) and early on when i saw that ass at the bookshelf scene i lost my mind, full neuron activation it was nuts, knew i was in for a great time after that (more ass and titty hugs plz )

Within the context of story and dialogue and such i enjoy even the stuff thats not that, game is great
Do wish i could open multiple instances easily for multiple scenes though
Definitely need to add an auto read thing too, always a glaring thing in lewd games when its missing (unless im blind and cant find it) need to use an auto clicker instead

I've read everything and see you are thinking about adding all kinds of genres/things to it over time, its probably crossed your mind already but if not, a futa spell or whatever from Hesperia would work nicely if wanted to include that with how much she adores her Lili theres lots you could make her do to her in that state, just a thought is all :D

A potential bug i had during the "Rat Issue" quest with Walter you can pick to go in hole yourself or use the cat but if you pick cat the game just soft locks, an empty text box appears and you just sit there idk if that options not coded into the game yet or what but since i save scum to do every option for everything and following the walkthrough saying its an option i dont know whats up with it

Joining the patreon right now after this, i need that voting power on this beauty

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey there, I'm already working on 0.3.5 which consists of the gallery fix and more scenes. I'll try to release the mac and android port alongside it when it's ready. I did try to make the port but for some reason I got a lot of issues though I'll be sure to try again.

Just finished 0.3 and had a few comments about it.

First one is that the sound still plays during animations even if the settings have all audio values set to off, which is kinda of annoying to say the least, I guess the audio for them is baked into the animation and not affected by in game volume settings.

Second one is the walk through, really needs a good looking at is, in chapter 3, it tells you to use Caitlyn or Charlotte, or Diana to do various things, problem is you can not actually change to those characters everything has to be done with Diana.

Not sure whether it was me or not but the fast travel side quest can not be completed?

Other than that it was pretty good, though I was not really impressed with the change of characters, I am not a big fan of games that do that in any form.
1. Yeah, the animations are recorded with the sounds on and added via a plugin since the default RPGM video player has a lot of issues, most of the time it doesn't work at all. I haven't found any workaround for this sadly. Also which fast travel side quest is it? The one in the Fogwoods?

The new chapter is just for introducing the new side characters into the story but it won't be mandatory in the future. The focus will be back to Alissa in the continuation of the story in the future chapters. (y)

Within the context of story and dialogue and such i enjoy even the stuff thats not that, game is great
Do wish i could open multiple instances easily for multiple scenes though
Definitely need to add an auto read thing too, always a glaring thing in lewd games when its missing (unless im blind and cant find it) need to use an auto clicker instead

I've read everything and see you are thinking about adding all kinds of genres/things to it over time, its probably crossed your mind already but if not, a futa spell or whatever from Hesperia would work nicely if wanted to include that with how much she adores her Lili theres lots you could make her do to her in that state, just a thought is all :D

A potential bug i had during the "Rat Issue" quest with Walter you can pick to go in hole yourself or use the cat but if you pick cat the game just soft locks, an empty text box appears and you just sit there idk if that options not coded into the game yet or what but since i save scum to do every option for everything and following the walkthrough saying its an option i dont know whats up with it

Joining the patreon right now after this, i need that voting power on this beauty
Thanks a lot!

I fixed the issue for that quest, thanks for pointing it out. I'm definitely adding more QoL in the future for text stuff so hopefully they'll be a bit easy to implement since I know they can be needed and I've already planned some futa scenes in the future so don't worry on that part.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
1. Yeah, the animations are recorded with the sounds on and added via a plugin since the default RPGM video player has a lot of issues, most of the time it doesn't work at all. I haven't found any workaround for this sadly.
Does the plugin allow you to control the volume when the video plays? You might be able to make a separate option somewhere to adjust the volume of those scenes, or at least turn it on or off. As someone who dislikes "fake sex noises" (e.g. canned Japanese moans), I'd really like to be able to turn that off.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Does the plugin allow you to control the volume when the video plays? You might be able to make a separate option somewhere to adjust the volume of those scenes, or at least turn it on or off. As someone who dislikes "fake sex noises" (e.g. canned Japanese moans), I'd really like to be able to turn that off.
There's a volume setting, I'll see where I can insert it in the scripts and probably just be on/off switch since adding percentages (20% volume, 40%, etc.) will just make it more difficult to manage.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes