3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
oh man how long till last update? half a year? and since last content update nearly a year? is this game even still in works i wonder cause it has to much potential and the mc and setting is so nice...
Uh yeah, hold on I think I got some links...
Cursed v0.47 links:
  • Windows ( )
  • Windows Dev Compressed ( )
  • Linux ( )
  • Web Version ( )
Update is mostly about the Thieves Hideout. Mostly technical updates and rebalancing, and minor story progression (quoted below).
Once you've found out about the Thieves Hideout you can now go there, kill the thieves, and acquire the unicorn's horn, an ingredient Thea needs to break her curse. There's also a mountain path map that leads up to the hideout plus an optional cave area.
Note that the dev is focused on developing other games right now so this thread should rightfully be tagged as "On Hold".

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Uh yeah, hold on I think I got some links...
Cursed v0.47 links:
Update is mostly about the Thieves Hideout. Mostly technical updates and rebalancing, and minor story progression (quoted below).

Note that the dev is focused on developing other games right now so this thread should rightfully be tagged as "On Hold".
thx for the info and shared links. appreciated but i am really sad and a bit disspointed he works on so many projects and it seems cursed got on the backseat with way less attention. i feel sad also supporting the creator now since i wanted to see more cursed - or at least a few things i suggested him to change - but neither of both seems to happen any time sooner or later.

definitely "on hold" tag. don't know why he wants to redo his old game - if it would be at least in 3D like cursed but it seems thats not the case... really like cursed mc. really sad. but still thanks for sharing all this!

Reactions: Back

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Cursed-SIDVALENTINE-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cursed v0.50a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.03.2023 (v0.50a)

Last edited:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
thx for the info and shared links. appreciated but i am really sad and a bit disspointed he works on so many projects and it seems cursed got on the backseat with way less attention. i feel sad also supporting the creator now since i wanted to see more cursed - or at least a few things i suggested him to change - but neither of both seems to happen any time sooner or later.

definitely "on hold" tag. don't know why he wants to redo his old game - if it would be at least in 3D like cursed but it seems thats not the case... really like cursed mc. really sad. but still thanks for sharing all this!
It is weird because the other game DEBT is on version 0.90 and is really small so why not just finish that and then put their full attention on CURSED?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cursed [0.47] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (786 MB/ 198 MB) :

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Cursed v0.50a public links
Windows:
Windows Small:
Linux:
Web Browsers:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pogo123

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Cursed v0.50a Patrons Release
What's New:
- Without Tane route: Thea can bribe or whore her way past three guards to get to the boss and then either buy the unicorn horn normally or use her body to get a discount on it. She can also give the guard to the supply shack a HJ to get inside to loot it.
- Tane route: If you bring Tane along then Thea can get up to the boss without needing to bribe or whore herself. She can still have sex with the boss and give the supply shack guard a HJ. This route has a unique sex scene and way of getting the unicorn horn, which you can do via talking to the treasure room guard on the 2nd floor. That scene and the boss sex scene are mutually exclusive.
- Hadley NTR content: If you have him in your party when you decide to prostitute Thea to the thief boss he'll have some dialogue about it. The sex scene is still the same. If people really like this then I'll try to add in more Hadley NTR content.
- 0.50a: Added the ability to add Hadley and Tane to your party via talking to them. You can also add & remove party members via the party manager crystal on the world map. You can only have one party member at a time.
With new content comes new bugs, so if you find anything then report it below or in my . I'll try to do a new bugfix update a day until everything is good.
All of the non-boss images are what will be the 'generic' sex images that I'll re-use for smaller events, like when Thea becomes corrupt enough to fool around with the various gropers in towns. Larger scenes with more unique NPCs will still have their own images.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123 and Del.Mar

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
finally an update and with a bit of content also! nice. but i personally didn't enjoy it that much. scorpian enemies have too strong poison and i don't like the trend that ppl get no face in lewd scenes (always annoys me in most hentai stuff) which gives the males no character. also if i let the leader have sex with her i can't still enter the room with the unicorn horn even he gave me the key and told me i can enter. (?)

father and some guys still look too "nice" and still not more content with her father or the major of that slumtown. (which also at least have some faces).

so happy to see an update but i would rate it a 3.5/10 without the hype and happyiness about it counting.

big thanks for the changelog and keeping this thread up to date with even links and stuff!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cursed-SIDVALENTINE-0.50a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Still some old problems:
If you enter the house next to your house you cannot go out if you enter a backroom.
After the first time dancing (to get Tane)i still get a black sreen.
if I talk to Murki and do not recruit him the standing pictures are still visible (MC and Murki). No way to get that away.
You can only talk once to Varik, Hagne, Lineas, your brother and father after that nothing. Cannot repair sword and armor although leaving Hagne after knowing that she is cursed so says that after leaving her shop.
Cannot buy weapons or stuff from the old women. I can take that super sword and give that to hadley, because he is a mercenary without weapon?? Stupid mercenaries.
There are nill level two spells why then saying so.
please work first out the normal things like buying stuff, Interacting with the core persons and so on.
If you find an ingredient to break the curse this is not visible in your inventory, if you get f.i. the slime core the journal is not updated.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
so is Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml a virus or not?
The Wacatac.B!ml is classified as a Trojan by Windows Defender because it enters Windows operating systems by tricking users into executing a legitimate-looking file. The moment it infects your system, it puts you at risk for identity theft, data infection, and financial loss.
I just scanned the .7z file with Norton and it found no threats.

Reactions: ToT9697

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
where r the bandits to buy a unicorn
At the mountain right up from the map, and you will find scorpion with poison sting as your enemy in your way. Here she will give flirt to the bandit and do hj and bj only. She will give flirt for sex with bandit leader but she refuse to get unicorn discount 2500g and the option here only fight and buy it for 3000g. Maybe the game is ended here. I dont know its a bug or not but I always try is useless and stuck here.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes