3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I wish this dev would do at least some basic animations, the previous gsme would have left me fapped out lol.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I got to a whole in the ground in the cave where it says I need rope to go spelunking, got the rope, went back and it says I still need rope... is there something I need to do, or is this where the update ends?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
CoC = Corruption of Champions (the first one)
TQ = TrapQuest
FS = Flexible survival

These and Cursed were what began the era of amateur weg massproduction we're living in now.
I feel like Trap Quest came a bit later, but man back when CoC, Trap Quest, Flexible Survival, and Cursed were (relatively) new? Those were blessed times. Such a shame AnonymousMan disappeared, Cursed and the other game he was making were really excellent. Genevieve still a better waifu than any in CoC imo.

But to get back on topic, I highly doubt AnonymousMan would resurface just to fight over the fact that his game and this game have the same name because last I heard I believe he was going through problems in the real world and couldn't focus on the game as well as burning himself out again

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
These renders look good, but not good enough to make up for the fact that the dev is using RPGM to make a Ren'py game.

Also, the MC is female throughout - the author doesn't seem to have sufficient command of the english language to use gender pronouns correctly. It's nothing like AM's Cursed, and no one will confuse them.

This could turn out to be good, but the signs are against it. Plus, dev has never finished a game. Paint me skeptical, but good luck to the dev and those who decide to patronize him.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I got to a whole in the ground in the cave where it says I need rope to go spelunking, got the rope, went back and it says I still need rope... is there something I need to do, or is this where the update ends?
Move just one block further down and try again. It is very specific about placement

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
In the next update, I guess!
It looks like right now you can get to the point that you can continue the game as you choose, but none of the options are entered as options. I think you're at the point that current content is maxed out.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'll be one more voice for:
"renders look nice, but View attachment 789830 ...WHY?"
If his game is going to include combat, then RPGM is better in that area than Ren'py.
Also all of his other games are RPGM, and he seems to be very proficient creating content with it.

I like the look of the MC, and some of the ideas Sid has for this game look intriguing.
I want to see how the story is going to unfold, regardless of what game engine is used.

Reactions: crookscomp

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ooh a new fem protagonist corruption game. Time to watch.

BTW this should have the corruption tag since corruption is a stat in the game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes