3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
How do I seal the hole? It says to use dynamite on it, but I can't, because I can't get to it. I can only fast travel to the swamp...

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. I blew up the hole and returned to Radcliff. The quest is still active however, saying "Investigate the swamps". Anything else I need to do? I think I've seen every place and collected the ingredient as well.

Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. I blew up the hole and returned to Radcliff. The quest is still active however, saying "Investigate the swamps". Anything else I need to do? I think I've seen every place and collected the ingredient as well.
How did you blow up the hole? Where did you find it?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
After you get to the other side of the lake/river, just enter the "dungeon". At the end of the dungeon you'll find the big slime and the hole right behind it
Thanks! I thought that was the hole, but for some reason, after I defeat the slime it doesn't let me get near the hole. It asks me if I want to teleport back to the entrance

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks! I thought that was the hole, but for some reason, after I defeat the slime it doesn't let me get near the hole. It asks me if I want to teleport back to the entrance
I only got that prompt after going back to the entrance of the room. I could freely explore the left side/hole :/

Reactions: Cicica

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey your Game has a BUG! The Swamp to the North ah yea, how shall i reach the Swamp, when i cant leave the City, i tryed all Exits, No Way out?
Thx maybe someone knows more than me

fallen94468

Sep 23, 2019
Hey your Game has a BUG! The Swamp to the North ah yea, how shall i reach the Swamp, when i cant leave the City, i tryed all Exits, No Way out?
Thx maybe someone knows more than me
At the entrance near the bar/inn click one square to the right of the corner of the fence. Somewhere in the box I circled and click leave kodu

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
any news? please please please def, don't abandon this project. really big potential! nice renders, hot and curvy mc, interesting story and great game kinks like incest, old/young and more. (just no much combat stuff pls) keep it up!

Edit: i mean he finished his others games or at least deloped them quite further into story so i hope he will treat this the same. i liked cohabitations kinks and idea just not the visuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsycCIX

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
won't give this game up. still waiting and kinda begging. my dream: MC riding her dad and let him suck her grown tits during her little brother is spying on them and jerking of to it.

Reactions: Valronn

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
won't give this game up. still waiting and kinda begging. my dream: MC riding her dad and let him suck her grown tits during her little brother is spying on them and jerking of to it.

For this month I'll be focusing on Krotten, the run down slums town in Cursed. In particular I'll be concentrating on creating all the town's maps and introducing its important NPCs. That said, I'm not sure if I'll introduce Tane (the scummy thief party member) this update or not, but I will finally be adding in Murki.
One other big thing I'm going to try to do with this update is introduce a groping system. When Thea walks by certain NPCs they'll grope either her ass or breasts, with her reaction changing depending on her corruption. The events will have generic images so that they'll be easily re-usable for a multitude of NPCs across the game. Hopefully it'll work and turn out well.
I'm shooting for a release on the 31st.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

For this month I'll be focusing on Krotten, the run down slums town in Cursed. In particular I'll be concentrating on creating all the town's maps and introducing its important NPCs. That said, I'm not sure if I'll introduce Tane (the scummy thief party member) this update or not, but I will finally be adding in Murki.
One other big thing I'm going to try to do with this update is introduce a groping system. When Thea walks by certain NPCs they'll grope either her ass or breasts, with her reaction changing depending on her corruption. The events will have generic images so that they'll be easily re-usable for a multitude of NPCs across the game. Hopefully it'll work and turn out well.
I'm shooting for a release on the 31st.

omg thx! it would have been a big bummer if this game would get abandoned not only cause i really like the mc the and concept and fetishes, but also cause the dev - recording to my researches - always either finishes or continue games. and since i personally think it's his best game atm, it would be REALLY FUCKING SAD. but this gives me hope.

let's keep this updated and hope he maybe sees our comments here :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did a play through...seemed really cool, but full of bugs, and kinda unplayable for me, at the moment....but, I will definitely check back at a later date to see the progress. There's definitely a ton that can be improved.

Reactions: Valronn
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes