3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have any animated scenes good or basic? Just wondering as aunt katie had a few if I remember, do love a fmc with ugly old men to add to the depravity :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Oops correction, aunt Katie doesn't have anims, there are alot lol aunt games i got them mixed up my bad.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
So i don't see any sex related tag, is it because there are none or op just forgot to add? I'm asking this cause game seems almost a year old now and sometimes tags doesn't get updated so..

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Settled in a middle-aged environment, a broken adventurer returns to his home town and turns into a barmaid, then is cursed by a succubus.
Is this a m/f transformation game? Or should that have been "her home town"?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is this a m/f transformation game? Or should that have been "her home town"?
It is female protagonist. It should be "Her home town". Who we are to tell them how to write in english.
There no male to female transformation, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
finally some update after such a long time. still can jerk off to that daddy/daughter scene with just thought of her dad anytime. very well written. so you don't need animations at all. would puh is dev time even more anyway at it was already so long for that amazing fmc.

i can't find the swamps anyone found them? help pls
EDIT: its a problem with interaction points got it don't walk to the end. + many clipping bugs

no spoilers just wishes: i so hope for sex with dad her riding him and him sucking on her lovely tits during her little brother spied on them. and i hope blacksmith ramsey is very old and ugly and her dad too pleaseee. maybe let that guy who has a crush on her wait outside during she get intensivley fucked and choked by old bastard ramsey or some other old ugly guy. maybe let herr grandpa come back as a zombi who fucks her. pls add thin old hobo, and much content with lost very old major of krotten PLEASE also make murki pls smaller and maybe fatter han the other pls and we need a very ugly hermit please

SPOILER: i liked both new areas swamps and krotten. but a few problems: (i hope either a patron sees this or the great dev himself):

- many clipping issues which makes it hard to interact
- entrance interaction point it too far in the town you can sometimes miss it
- no journal update for murki and krotten
- you can't interact after clearing with murki (pls make murki smaller and maybe fatter than his other kin)
- you need to find a peron to talk to krotten boss but you can't interact with anyone except dealer who doesn't help you
- you can't interact with very old (and i bet very horny) major of krotten :(
- you can't see your companions
- i hope you don't have to get sexual with ppl you flirt with (not clear) - i like the option but i don't want the guy who has a crush on her gets her pussy pls)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
this game has a weird bug after dismissing your companion or after you find the first ingredient you walk over the houses and impossible to enter a house on the normal way.

Mar 28, 2018
Good game if a bit short. I walked around the whole of the bog and cave areas and did not find a single ingredient that could be collected ... probably a bug. Despite talking to both potential companions I could not make either join me in the bog ... also the formation function always remained inactive... probably other bugs... However, despite limitations I am looking forward to future updates.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This has a lot of bugs in it.

When in the bandit village if you walk past the bum, after the scene you can walk through walls and scenery, same if you visit the mayor after killing the large slime, the mission is not showing as complete (even after talking to radcliff)

It may well be that I have finished all the content so the game is getting its knickers in a twist but this leads me to my biggest complaint about the game. The quest system really needs more detail, for example, show me all the items i need for the spell, and make the ones I already have go green so I know which is still to be collected.. If a mission is not able to be completed because the dev is still working on it then also show this information in the quest log please. I know this sounds like a lot of complaints but I actually like this game and just want to see it a little bit more robust and not so easily broken.

Other glitches
I have collected items that do not show in my inventory (the great slime thing for example and that mushroomy thing)
The weird creature from the swamp joined me, but after killing the slime the mc reminded me to go talk to murki again, went there but couldnt do any talking with him( I had already accepted him to join me). This now blocks my ability to have someone else in my party which is annoying. I also noticed that when I went to the rock blocking the passage, if i didnt already have the pickaxe in my inventory BEFORE i interacted with the rocks, I was blocked from clearing it even after I had gone back and returned with the pickaxe

All in all it has the basis of a decent game, but a bit more work is needed to bug test it before a release is sent out into the wild

Reactions: XbfgX

Solane

May 26, 2020
I have got the quest to kill in the swamp but cannot leave the villlage? Walked all over & the east business exit but nothing happens. Am I missing something please?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
does anyone know if he has discord? would write him there inforiming him about the bugs and so on

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes