• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Judgin' by the folder "images" the game isn't bugged, but there's still no continuation. So what exactly dev says on his patreon he added with this new update? If only the sprites for 3-4 characters took him that long...Well then I am really dissapointed

Sep 23, 2021
800mb only for 15 images and 2 handjob scenes?
I get it, apparently he was simultaneously working on another rpg maker game, but not much progress there too. 5th release, 20 images, 2 scenes. gg wp

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I've posted on some bugs. You may add other.

Game has a lot amount of bugs. I can't play it. And this version didn't fix during the month! I don't understand, who play and pay for this :rolleyes: Looks like nobody tell to developer about bugs.
good to know. Which bugs did you inform him about? Not that we overlap each other unnecessarily

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Game with a ton of bugs...but I was surprised this game got a four star rating.
its cause of the idea and the main protagonist.

I personally gave this rating cause of the things I mentioned above and cause the first version I played back then didn’t had any bugs (or maybe just minor)

but when it hinders you from progressing in the story it’s... not good, I know BUT

I would still give it a 4 star rating cause I am personally sick of all these games where you see either one of these 3 things on the latest update:

- male protagonist games
- curvy fem protag games but with the focus just on milf/boy or futa stuff
- fem protag games with a decent wide focus but a totally unattractive fem character

It’s so annoying I would personally try to push the attention to games with hot females characters and a wide set of kinks any time even they are less polished

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I played this game a while ago and it was a buggy mess then and it is still a buggy mess now

Something happens to the collision detection when you go to the slum village and before you know what is happening you are walking through walls and lakes as if you are Jesus

It is a pity because I actually quite like the game and the main character, but it simply is unpayable in this version, if the dev is serious he REALLy needs to get the basic game's mechanics sorted out because walking through walls most certainly isn't the only problem this game has bug wise

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I played this game a while ago and it was a buggy mess then and it is still a buggy mess now

Something happens to the collision detection when you go to the slum village and before you know what is happening you are walking through walls and lakes as if you are Jesus

It is a pity because I actually quite like the game and the main character, but it simply is unpayable in this version, if the dev is serious he REALLy needs to get the basic game's mechanics sorted out because walking through walls most certainly isn't the only problem this game has bug wise
I mean he already did games I think he is serious and has knowledge but it seems he doesn’t have much time atm or work on too many projects the same time which is sad

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Walking on walls is just one of the many bugs. Interaction points are way off target. For example many people have reported being unable to leave the village. In a standard rpgm game you walk to the edge of the path and interact to transition. In this game the interaction point is below the fast travel marker and far away from the the end of the path. Its not just transition points, npc interaction points are mostly a mess.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
The walking over the whole screen bug breaks the game for me. This is a real shame. I think i like this game. So i am back for it when this big one is gone and the game is at least playable.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Wel I just started trying this game.. but erm.. stuck in the first cave quest thing.. broke the rock, now need a rope.. where can I find it?? Looked everywhere in the cave far as I can tell!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
See that the game still has the bugs from the last time that I tried it. Still have nothing to stop you from walking over things and walls technically wouldnt need the boat in the swamp unable to fight the slime that is on the screen next to hole even after using the explosives and the quest says investigate the cave so assume its the on on the side with the boat and nothing happens if you have someone with you and if you are a lone there is a creature near the campfire but you can not interact with it. I have went all over facing in all directions pressing enter and nothing even did so with left clicking and still stuck.

Reactions: KonD:R

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
An update would be nice.
Not only cause of the new content but also feedback for all guys who reported bugs and they will be looked at. Atm it really is quite unplayable which is very sad cause the story idea and the mc are really nice and hot.

What I don’t understand the dev already finished at least one game so I wonder why this game makes so many more problems. His last game was nice too even tho the graphics and mc wasn’t to my personal appeal much but it shows what the dev can do/is able to create so I hope this game will get a few solid updates in the future regarding fixes and story/scenes

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes