3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, could anyone give me a good link to the Sid Valentine discord, it is supposed to be on patreon but it does not work

Feb 5, 2022
Played the update. Thea looks as gorgeous as ever.
Good things:
+ Thea can’t walk through/over buildings anymore
+ the swamp quest ist fixed
+ new content regarding Krotten
+ new 3D Portraits
+ scene with major

bad things:
- After I danced in bar ingot black screen and couldn’t do anything anymore
- I still think her daddy should look way creepier and blacksmith and major even older
- this is not necessary but I kinda miss a „you finished this update“ screen

(Can’t do the full mission of that scared guy tane yet)

otherwise no issues at all the time and can’t wait for the next update and finally see more creepy old guys and monsters with Thea (and finally sex)
I also got the black screen in bar. And can't say 1 blowjob scene (which is the same CG for both mayor and homeless dudes) is CONTENT. 4 months to make 1 scene... a bit too slow. And in 0.65 as the dev has written on patreon is also +1 blowjob scene.
too slow

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
I like the MC. I can't see much of the game though because once I get the pickaxe, there's no obvious way to use it on the rocks.

Also, consider making the buildings ( and town map, and walking ) about 1/3 to 1/4 the size they are.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I like the MC. I can't see much of the game though because once I get the pickaxe, there's no obvious way to use it on the rocks.

Also, consider making the buildings ( and town map, and walking ) about 1/3 to 1/4 the size they are.
i agree the world and town map are quite big scaled aswell as the houses. i see reason in the world map cause we don't know what he has planned for the future but the houses and the scale of the town doesn't have to be that large. (not all houses are and will be interactable anyway. maybe he wanted to aim for immersion or something but idk pratically and for smoother gameplay tho it would be nice to have smaller houses and towns.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I wish someone to be a hero to this game. We want he make a better Cursed with the same MC. Lets we call it Cursed fans made just a single story completed. I'm sure there are many people out there who can do better than this.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
The changelog is not updated. What's new?
What's New:
- Party management. At the start of a dungeon and in key locations throughout them there'll be a crystal that will allow you to add or remove a party member.
- Re-worked the stats and stat progression for Thea and the party members.
- Rebalanced the current enemies to be more in line with Thea's stats.
- Created a portrait for Nileas and added it to his old conversation.
- Nileas' first scene. Talk to him in the guard station in the business section of Kodu. You only need to have started the main plot (i.e. after Thea gets cursed) to start it.

Reactions: FMag

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Update just kissed by Nileas in an alley and no image of them. Are you kidding me.
No interesting plot...

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes