• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
cursed into a barmaid!! will she eventually turn into a succubus herself if she gives into too much temptation?
I hope that as well. I would love become succubus and pplay the entire game as one temping, corrupting and dry bad people dry till them no sperm and life fore left.

Last edited:

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
When I try to add someone to my party it says i already got someone but i dont have anybody in party, and can't remove anyone.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Patiently waiting for her to establish a relationship with her father or one of the creatures she brought to be her member of party.

Reactions: Pogo123

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Cursed [Sid Valentine] {RPGMv0.43} (Patreon)
Here you guys go, version 0.43 of Cursed: .

Changelog (v0.43)
What's New:
- Party management. At the start of a dungeon and in key locations throughout them there'll be a crystal that will allow you to add or remove a party member.
- Re-worked the stats and stat progression for Thea and the party members.
- Rebalanced the current enemies to be more in line with Thea's stats.
- Created a portrait for Nileas and added it to his old conversation.
- Nileas' first scene. Talk to him in the guard station in the business section of Kodu. You only need to have started the main plot (i.e. after Thea gets cursed) to start it.​
The stat changes aren't retroactive but unless you care about the combat side of the game it shouldn't matter too much. In rebalancing the stats I scaled everything down, with the highest stat cap being 100, so the 'old' stats are actually stronger, which means you'll probably have an easier time in combat if you're using an older save. Rebalancing is still on-going; in particular I'm not sure what I should do with equipment -- whether I should do a standard buy new stuff every so often or if each character should have unique gear that you update. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter.​

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The character is sexy but unfortunately the game is not as beautiful as the character. In each update there are no changes at all so it's not fun to play.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great to see some fixes / patches! appreciate the hard work but mc deserves it very much. still sad to see no new content with her and some old guy or creature this update - hopefully next one which isn't too far off. :love::coffee:

Reactions: FMag and Kyril87

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started playing this game but I seem to be having difficulty leaving the MCs room in the morning, so I'm stuck there, any tips on how to get out?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started playing this game but I seem to be having difficulty leaving the MCs room in the morning, so I'm stuck there, any tips on how to get out?
OK nm, I got out of the room, who would have thought you don't click on the door to open it.

Got another problem now though, in the cave, found the pickaxe, but can't use it when I try and clear the rockfall.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Midddle-aged environment with a modern bathtub (they used wooden round tubs back then), modern bowls for candles, and beer bottles with stickers on them.

That needs to be corrected!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Midddle-aged environment with a modern bathtub (they used wooden round tubs back then), modern bowls for candles, and beer bottles with stickers on them.

That needs to be corrected!
Limitations of the assets the dev has, most likely. But hey, maybe in the world of the game that stuff is simply commonplace for those items. Just use your mind's eye to overlook or justify things that don't quite jive with the environment. I hear you and and understand you, but don't nitpick so much. It's a low-level h-game from an indie dev after all. Ambient consistency would've been nice but overall plot, story progression into its thematic themes, more forward progress content, and reaching a certain level of quality in the renders are probably more important than going back and redoing those little graphical inconsistencies. Just have fun with the game y'all and wish the dev the best while they hopefully improve their skills. Cheers!

Reactions: Pogo123

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
After going to speak with "Kester" (the owner of the bar in the second village) to pay the debt of that guy Tane,if choose to do it by working as a dancer (and win some more corruption points) on the end when Thea's shift is finally over and the debt is paid i can't keep playing the game because there is only a black screen and the only thing that work is when pressing the right button on the mouse that opens the menu with different options(item;skill;equip;status;journal;options,save,game end)! If choose just to pay the debt by giving 2000 gold there is obviously not a problem like this and it's seems that happens only if you decide to work as a dancer! Does someone know how to fix this "dancer work" problem and keep playing the game?

Reactions: andrew david irving
Mar 28, 2018
After talking to Elazar in the village of Krotten the journal is NOT updated and still says that you should try and see Elazar. Paid the gold to pay off Tane's debt (as the dancer quest bugs out with a frozen black screen when you try and leave the bar) and talked to him about getting the unicorn horn. Hence you can't start the quest to get the unicorn horn off the bandits in the mountains to the east. Don't know if it is yet another bug or just the end of the update ... it is not clear what to do at this point.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes