3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
new update is out! some hero please?

if the update got bugs fixed and gives mc some naughty scenes with her dad i will 100% support this game again with my few money. i just really like the mc and also quite the setting

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Windows:
Windows Smaller Size:
Linux:
Web Browsers:

BDI

May 23, 2017
NOPY has been kaput for awhile and GOFILE says that the file does not exist, why are they in the download list?

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
stuck on first fight with zombie. After using Attack, game glitched and says something like error failed to load howl

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
stuck on first fight with zombie. After using Attack, game glitched and says something like error failed to load howl
Try to update game with package

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
tf? no change log. for real? how responsible the dev is.
What on earth are you babbling about? The developer isn't the one not posting the change logs here. Go to the patreon to see the change logs if they are that important to you. Though, I'd have thought that, if they were important enough to you that you decided to post here, they'd be important enough for you to look for them in the obvious place before complaining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The game said," now you can add Murki or Tane to your party."
But how to add Murki or Tane to our party member. I try to speak to Murki after Murki introduction but none conversation between them both in the swamp.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Played the update. Thea looks as gorgeous as ever.
Good things:
+ Thea can’t walk through/over buildings anymore
+ the swamp quest ist fixed
+ new content regarding Krotten
+ new 3D Portraits
+ scene with major

bad things:
- After I danced in bar ingot black screen and couldn’t do anything anymore
- I still think her daddy should look way creepier and blacksmith and major even older
- this is not necessary but I kinda miss a „you finished this update“ screen

(Can’t do the full mission of that scared guy tane yet)

otherwise no issues at all the time and can’t wait for the next update and finally see more creepy old guys and monsters with Thea (and finally sex)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes