• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
Is this a transformation game? Only asking because the description describes the protagonist with male pronouns, it could just be that English isn't Sid Valentine's first language, but I'd like to know because I'm not personally into transformation content.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Really like this game but seems too many bugs.
After I investigated the swamp I was stuck in Kro place……Says I need to approach the guy in the bar but I have no idea how to.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
And there is a great bug after I finished the great slime in the cave I was like flying over the whole map without anything to block me,and I failed to active the murk's mission(he will say he wants to join me but after that it's nothing there,and I can do nothing.When I return to the village it will appears that I should go back to ask him,but when I return to his cave it appears nothing……)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No news :( it’s quite frustrating that so many games I don’t like or enjoyed are constantly on the update site but games like this not.. <.>

Reactions: PsycCIX

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey mates! Sid answered with public 0.35 version, check it out Mega
thanks!

i played it and had to start from the beginning. and well some good and bad things this update:

good:
- many characters have a model/visualisation now
- the start is way smoother and more convenient with skipping, scripted and cutted stuff

bad:
- i can literally walk everywhere now on two other maps krotten and swamps
- i still can't progress in krotten questline (can't interact with ppl beside bouncer, barkeeper...)
- i could progress in the swaps and defeat the boss there but this time i couldn't even do this
_____

beside that i like the new models added but i hoped (still hope) that her dad will look older and more thinner aswell as that the major and hopefully elazar (boss of krotten) will get models.
i like the model of the swamp-thing follower but i would have made its eyes all milky white.
i like the model of Vadik and the boy in the church and her follower nileas is also totally fine. blacksmith guy i would have made differntly too but i am totally fine with it as long as alcander (her dad) get some smal overhaul.

and PLEASE let me defeat the boss in swamps and let me talk with elazar and some more ppl like the major please.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
- i can literally walk everywhere now on two other maps krotten and swamps
I've posted on some bugs. You may add other.
Game has a lot amount of bugs. I can't play it. And this version didn't fix during the month! I don't understand, who play and pay for this :rolleyes: Looks like nobody tell to developer about bugs.

Reactions: Pogo123

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Coolness, but why is it not in the title of the page, or the changelog? Just curious. Unofficial? Or some other reason?
Not that it matters. I'll likely just wait for the next update anyway, since it appears this is a bugfix (unless I read it wrong, which I am known to do lol)
So updates generally won't make it to the front page of a thread unless someone reports them. If you see an updated version from the one on the first page then click the report button in the bottom left of the post and select "game update" as the report reason. Uploaders can't keep track of every thread at once so this is how to let them know there's a new version.

Reactions: FookU2
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes