3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
April 26 : Release for DIAMOND Members
May 01 : Release for GOLD Members
May 06 : Release for SILVER Members
May 11 : Release for BRONZE Members
May 14 : Public Release
in many games here they publish a roadmap of patreon but they hardly publish an update it is already here, in this game it is not the case?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.5] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] (1 GB rar pc source)
140 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
as much as grandparents and the fat this game is very good, But I like weak women younger with small breasts so I'm not interested in this game. (sorry my english)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope it good game as long as he doesn't travel to Russia where you get killed or shot or burned at the stake to ruin the game.....peace.

Feb 1, 2018
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.5] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] (1 GB rar pc source)
140 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
can you fix the mega link?

Reactions: dioBranded1

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
INCEST PATCH FOR VERSION 0.5 first unren the game then copy the two files in game folder otherwise it will not work..
in this update you get scenes with mayor hoffman,tatyana( new char),Nicolette. If you find any mistake in dialouges aftet installing these feel free to reply to me and tell me...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the rollback is a little messed up. It keeps going back to my phone and I loose progress. Might as well just save and forget about rollback.
So I take it somehow they got rid of the Dad in the last game.
What about the other 2 sister? Are they in this game?
And the script could use a little help...let's see.

She is preparing her re-election campaign. I'm sure she will need an extra pair of hands...
She 's preparing for her re-election campaign. I'm sure she could use an extra pair of hands...(better)

Closed at days. (What does that even mean?)

The days are messed up. Its telling me to go see the major when they are closed on weekends.

As you are not asleep, we could have a bit of fun...
If you're not going to sleep, we could have a bit of fun...(better)

That's it only 3. There are too many lines like that. If I had the script, it would be easier.
If Cynthia is not staying then whose the extra room for?
Talk about one night stand. I hope that room is used more often than that.
Wow, they took everything including the bed. Did they need the bed?
Annabel and Barbara, why stay in a filthy hotel when they have an empty room just waiting to be rented?
A fitness room?. I think my idea was better......peace.

Last edited:

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
in the celu she warns me that I have a message from Cynthia ... and when I read the message she tells me that it is Tasha ... and when I go out to look for her the sign? .. tells me to go see Cynthia

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is there any inkling of femdom in this title?
Not really yet, sadly. But I am hoping the mayor is developing into a character who begins to dominate the MC in a more sexual way (please?).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
in the celu she warns me that I have a message from Cynthia ... and when I read the message she tells me that it is Tasha ... and when I go out to look for her the sign? .. tells me to go see Cynthia
Cynthia is on a school trip at the amazon.
Go to the university and see her roommate Madison

Reactions: Terryujin

Vaiqueétuataffarel

May 26, 2018
Someone could tell me if the developers started using more varied sex scenes in this one?

I really like that they use thick women in their games but the variety and complexity of their sex scenes is shallow as fuck. Dont know about this one though.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes