Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Walkthrough?????
You really don't need one. There is a hint system built in (click on the upper right hand corner of the screen). If there is nothing hinted at, sleep in your bed until the next day and something will get triggered the next day.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, Chaixas listened to our feedback long ago and added the Hint button, no walkthrough needed! :)

You really don't need one. There is a hint system built in (click on the upper right hand corner of the screen). If there is nothing hinted at, sleep in your bed until the next day and something will get triggered the next day.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
does anyone know how can i continue? i'm stuck after talking with mayor, she asked me to talk with the child of her rival and vist her after that on sunday pls help

Dec 24, 2018
does anyone know how can i continue? i'm stuck after talking with mayor, she asked me to talk with the child of her rival and vist her after that on sunday pls help
You'll have to go back to sleep, that will trigger a cut scene with Diane. Afterwards go to the university and you'll end up talking to Madison.

Reactions: _Roxas_

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
You'll have to go back to sleep, that will trigger a cut scene with Diane. Afterwards go to the university and you'll end up talking to Madison.
no cut scene with diane, i'm searching at derza hq but nothing any suggestion? nevermid it happens thanks buddy

Last edited:

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
How to get Nicolette's number? All places are closed or ladies not at home... "nothing to do here".

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
with respect to last updates, i think somewhere around April 4th week

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes