3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.4] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] - Original Size: 879 MB

Download PC (117 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (101MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playboy.jpg

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok maybe it's obvious but I am wondering, how do we get the car? If we have to find the keys I don't remember where they are, and I try to click on the car in the garage multiple time.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ok maybe it's obvious but I am wondering, how do we get the car? If we have to find the keys I don't remember where they are, and I try to click on the car in the garage multiple time.
If you're talking about the latest update they're on the kitchen counter (Diane mentions this when you talk to her in the living room).

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
If you're talking about the latest update they're on the kitchen counter (Diane mentions this when you talk to her in the living room).
Yeah I saw something on the counter but I could not take it and I wasn't sure, I find out you have to talk to diane before taking them. Thanks man

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
So, the game has been posted for 4 months and 240+ thread posts ... it is not even worth a review, huh? :(

Oh well,
e-d

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
what to do after you get Nicolettes Number?
ive waited a few days trying to go everywhere (i cant normally go to repeat scenes) and nothing, cant call anyone, nothing

Edit:just got the invitation in the morning

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Okay, you lost me on your patches. If I right-click on either, there's no "file" to cut and paste to the Game folder. If I left-click on them, there's gobs and gobs of plain text. Usually you take the file.rpy and just cut and paste it.
Come on man I already told you in my previous message and here also i am telling you again that first you have to unren the game by using unren tool which you can download from this forum and then after that you copy the files in your game folder otherwise it will not work....

sohbanet

Sep 5, 2019
How do I get Nicholette's phone number? I can't go to the gym nor visit her house
Nvm it's in my room lol

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
my request would be make a turn based battle fuck game with BBW versus a small wimpy hero. and be forced to be crushed to level up. any suggestions on this type of game? im going to check out DEV other games
cheers!

• Love
Reactions: fanboi
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes