Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Here is the Incest patch for VERSION 0.4 from my side. First unren the game then copy the two files in game folder and if you still don't have the game just wait for the op to be updated or you can use the workupload link posted few posts before..

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So, after talk to mayor, that's it for now?
If you get to the end of the current content you should get a message noting that. This was an excellent update! I am hoping Chaixas attempts a bit more complex storylines and kinks in some places - the mayor is a decent start in that direction.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
If you get to the end of the current content you should get a message noting that. This was an excellent update! I am hoping Chaixas attempts a bit more complex storylines and kinks in some places - the mayor is a decent start in that direction.
The message with the adress, that's the end of the update? And indeed, was a good one.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The message with the adress, that's the end of the update? And indeed, was a good one.
Nope, you've got a lot more to do if you only have the mayor's address. You'll be finished when you get a screen specifically saying "end of content for this version" or something similar.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You'll have to sleep until monday morning (it was for me) after you get the adress from the mayor then the event will trigger with Diane waking you up :)
Thelast scene of the update is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.4] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] - Original Size: 879 MB

Download PC (117 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (101MB): - - -

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Nope, you've got a lot more to do if you only have the mayor's address. You'll be finished when you get a screen specifically saying "end of content for this version" or something similar.
You'll have to sleep until monday morning (it was for me) after you get the adress from the mayor then the event will trigger with Diane waking you up :)
Thelast scene of the update is
Thank you both!

Reactions: WaerM
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes