Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Is this a sequel to another game?
Just starting there are all these characters the game thinks I already know
I see on the OP there are like 4 other similar games this dev has made
Whats the timeline, which one should I play first?

Edit Oh this seems to be the sequel to My secret fever, but he removed the incest? Diane is no longer referred as your mother and there is no incest tag on the game, thats a real shame

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is this a sequel to another game?
Just starting there are all these characters the game thinks I already know
I see on the OP there are like 4 other similar games this dev has made
Whats the timeline, which one should I play first?

Edit Oh this seems to be the sequel to My secret fever, but he removed the incest? Diane is no longer referred as your mother and there is no incest tag on the game, thats a real shame
As you said this game is the sequel to My Secret Fever. MSF had incest added only though a fan-made patch. The dev didn't include it. This game is the same except that nobody has made a patch. Chaixas can't include it in any case because he would be kicked off of Patreon (he had his page suspended when starting Plump City some time ago, which originally was called My Plump Mom). So if you want incest you need to find someone who knows how to make a patch.

As for the timeline, the games are set in the same universe (and there are a few overlapping characters) but there are two different protagonists:

1. Chubby Holiday -> Plump City -> Plump City 2
2. My Secret Fever -> Curvy Cougars Street

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, you lost me on your patches. If I right-click on either, there's no "file" to cut and paste to the Game folder. If I left-click on them, there's gobs and gobs of plain text. Usually you take the file.rpy and just cut and paste it.

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
This game(and the prequel) really needs a replay feature, unless there is one and I just can't find it o_O

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Okay, you lost me on your patches. If I right-click on either, there's no "file" to cut and paste to the Game folder. If I left-click on them, there's gobs and gobs of plain text. Usually you take the file.rpy and just cut and paste it.
first unren the game by using unren tool and then go in game folder and paste these files and keep the original somewhere else normally people here know about these things...

Dec 24, 2018
I remembered playing the other game My Secret Fever, and never finished it for whatever reason. Ended up trying this one and loved playing it, so I went back and finished all the other ones and enjoyed those as well. Looking forward to how this one will play out, keep up the good work Chaixas.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I remembered playing the other game My Secret Fever, and never finished it for whatever reason. Ended up trying this one and loved playing it, so I went back and finished all the other ones and enjoyed those as well. Looking forward to how this one will play out, keep up the good work Chaixas.
Chaixas improved in CCStreet everything we suggested in his older games (quest info, progress time everywhere and not just in bedroom, easier navigation on map etc).

It's his best one yet imo!

Lots of quality of life-improvements.

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
Even though the sex scene are great, with there was a little more build up in this game to them lol, but I guess seeing how the previous game ended it was just inviting girls over or going to their place for sex at the end in a row with no more build up :cool:

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes