Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
what happened to the story and where is the whole family? also how can i get an older version so that i can catch up?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Chaixas the Great! Chaixas_games

Suggestion for the next Game (or future Game)

Would love to see one of your creations that isn't linear (if possible), meaning, it's possible to miss content in one playthrough, so you have to play again if you want to unlock other content.

Picking sides, let's say this playthrough im picking sides / helping x instead of y and so forth.

Some Missions/Objectives can be declined and not forced, let's say if you don't want to help z at all.

Main Story could have different choices for different endings.

Exploration, being able to go to a Location and unlock content and new characters/Missions.
If heading to a certain location at another time/date, you might meet another character instead.
(not forced to go there at a certain point but at your leisure)

Unlockable Gallery. (Content you discover is unlocked in the gallery)

Totally skippable (and missable) sidemissions from characters.

If this is possible, players will do several playthroughs (since you can't unlock all in one playthrough/save).

40 % Forced Content (as in you HAVE to do that to progress Main Story), but 60 % optional would be great! :D

My 2 pennies!

Thanks again for all your games Chaixas!

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
I too am stuck. I know you get a notice when you have reached the end of the new content, but I haven't received one yet. But no hints of further progress, no calls etc. And I just updated to 0.7 from 0.5, so I expected something. But all the new stuff I got was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this wasn't everything, so could anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do next? I've passed several days thus far, from saturday to thursday and nothing new.

Edit: I kept skipping days until I got to saturday. So...that might be something you need to look out for. Events taking place a week from each other.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
i really enjoy this bbw game.
maybe more hairy women and why not one femdom could be better ! ;-)
There's a perfect opportunity with the mayor to move more into femdom with her. It fits her character perfectly and she's already manipulating the MC. I was hoping the encounter in 0.7 would move in that direction but it didn't really...hoping she starts randomly calling the MC to take care of her errands, making him kiss her feet (and then to more intimate areas), having him under her desk, etc etc. My favorite part of the game is when she gets excited upon MC completing her tasks, just want her more and more in command (this could be made optional of course) :love:

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
me go fibys adress and fuck her and tallk with maylor is there same thing else to do after that or game end

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Curvy cougars streets" version "1.1".

Note: For this translation I have limited myself to publishing it. Work and credit belong to Viking808.
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Curvy cougars streets" versione "1.1".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.
Nota: Per questa traduzione mi sono limitato a pubblicarla. Lavoro e merito sono di Viking808.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 09/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Curvy cougars streets" version "1.0".

Note: Unfortunately the author of the game uses a non-standard dialogue system which is why it is impossible act like other games. The translation therefore includes ONLY dialogues. Menus, choices and selections are and remain in English. The installation instructions are in the note.txt file.
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Curvy cougars streets" versione "1.0".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.
Nota: Purtroppo l'autore del gioco utilizza un sistema non standard per i dialoghi motivo per il quale e' impossibile agire come gli altri giochi. La traduzione, quindi, comprende SOLO i dialoghi. Menu', scelte e selezioni sono e restano in inglese. Le istruzioni per l'installazione sono nel file note.txt.

Update 29/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Curvy cougars streets" version "0.9".

Note: Unfortunately the author of the game uses a non-standard dialogue system which is why it is impossible act like other games. The translation therefore includes ONLY dialogues. Menus, choices and selections are and remain in English. The installation instructions are in the note.txt file.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Curvy cougars streets" versione "0.9".

Nota: Purtroppo l'autore del gioco utilizza un sistema non standard per i dialoghi motivo per il quale e' impossibile agire come gli altri giochi. La traduzione, quindi, comprende SOLO i dialoghi. Menu', scelte e selezioni sono e restano in inglese. Le istruzioni per l'installazione sono nel file note.txt.

Update 23/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Curvy cougars streets" version "0.8".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Curvy cougars streets" versione "0.8".

Here is the Italian translation of "Curvy cougars streets" version "0.7".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Curvy cougars streets" versione "0.7".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

dany le grand

Jun 5, 2019
Bonjour, Frank Rosario je désire essayer une traduction en Français.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer quel logiciels vous avez utilisé.
Ou mieux faire un petit tuto cela serai très Sympathique .
Salut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao, Frank Rosario, voglio provare una traduzione in francese.

Puoi dirmi quale software hai usato.

O meglio fare un piccolo tutorial che sarà molto bello.

Ciao.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Frank Rosario, I want to try a French translation.

Can you tell me what software you used.

Or better to do a small tutorial that will be very nice.

Hello.

Reactions: Raknash

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Bonjour, Frank Rosario je désire essayer une traduction en Français.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer quel logiciels vous avez utilisé.
Ou mieux faire un petit tuto cela serai très Sympathique .
Salut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao, Frank Rosario, voglio provare una traduzione in francese.

Puoi dirmi quale software hai usato.

O meglio fare un piccolo tutorial che sarà molto bello.

Ciao.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Frank Rosario, I want to try a French translation.

Can you tell me what software you used.

Or better to do a small tutorial that will be very nice.

Hello.

Bonjour & salut,
pour traduire l'utilisation de routines php / javascript auto-produites pour automatiser autant que possible la traduction. Ensuite, je transmets les dialogues convertis via Google Translate, à un réseau de neurones qui corrige de nombreuses fautes d'orthographe faites par le traducteur automatique. Si vous souhaitez commencer à traduire, vous pouvez utiliser l'outil que vous trouvez ici: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-translation-tool.21920/
Vous devez savoir une chose, cependant: la traduction automatique produite par n'importe quel traducteur automatique sans révision manuelle ou, comme moi, avec des routines de correction, fait vraiment défaut et regorge de termes incorrects et, parfois, incohérents.
Hello,
to translate use of self-produced php / javascript routines to automate translation as much as possible. Then I pass the converted dialogues through Google translate, to a neural network that corrects many spelling mistakes that the automatic translator makes. If you want to start translating you can use the tool you find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-translation-tool.21920/
You have to know one thing, however: the automatic translation produced by any automatic translator without a manual revision or, as I do, with correction routines, is really lacking and full of incorrect and sometimes inconsistent terms.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes