Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey Chaixis, first i'm gonnae say i love your games, now i have a question, will you put multiple endings depending on the players choice in this one for once?

You dinnae have to put choices through out the game just one multiple choice set at the end where the player can choose which flawless curvy goddess to pick at the end of the game, so the player can have an ending set up that players like me can keep replaying for the sheer fun and just to see their fave character having fun with the MC.

Reactions: fanboi

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Would be interesting with Different choices at certain Important Stages and Multiple Endings.

Like, during a big event or campaign, Help X or Help Y.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
CURVY COUGARS STREET - V0.7 is released on petron site but not here why ?
Because nobody has shared it yet. Personally I don't mind with this game, people should be patrons if they can and support the dev who is producing work nobody else is, and doing so on a reliable and consistent basis.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.7] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

Original Size: 1.36 GB
Compressed Size: 162 MB

Win/Linux: - -

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
As much as I like this dev, I kinda agree, every thing is too stale, love the models and all but it's all go here do this for 1-2 minutes get some sex scenes, go here do that for 1-2 minutes get some sex scenes
At least with his last game My Secret Fever updates felt fresh with the content and you got surprises etc
This game is large too with a whole town but feels so glum, half the places you can't enter or anything and the rest is just a replay to have sex.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes