Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Here's hoping there will be endings for commiting the MC to each one of these perfect curvy goddesses.

Thats all i'm hoping for, that and some sexy femdom.
That hasn't been the pattern of Chaxas' previous games, although I would welcome a choice of endings when we get there.

I would love for some serious femdom. Hopefully the mayor's third heart will be servicing her under her desk while she's in meetings, and then you're able to visit her office and home as you like to serve as her seat cushion, relax/clean her before campaign events, etc etc.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Just wondering.

Yelena (russian holidays) has shown up, got HER business goin' in the US, and is hooked up with the mayor.

Our boy toy (MC) was responsible for Yelena's loss of property and family, and at the end of that series tried to kill him.

Surely (not shirley), she recognizes the MC. Is revenge going to come into play???

If so, our boy needs to get on the phone.
(It wouldn't hurt if the MC, gets in good with madison, and plays both sides....mmm could that happen?)
I thought so to at first, but the MC in Curvy Cougars is actually another one than the one in Russian Village! :D

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so, still the game ends because u hae nothing to do after u found nicoles phone number ....

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 501631

Overview:
You live with Diane, the woman you've always wanted. Your nights are wonderful, and everything feels perfect. However, you're going to find yourself surrounded by women, and you obviously won't be able to resist the temptation. As for your work, it will take you to the darkest corners of the political world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-07
Release Date: 2020-05-28
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES -
Other Games: , , , My Secret Fever
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.2):
- -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Android Port*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you BBWGAMER88 for the links. Abhai for the compression

View attachment 501635 View attachment 501637 View attachment 501636 View attachment 501638 View attachment 501634 View attachment 501633
Good evening.
Is there a .pdf version of the walkthrough available for this superbly lascivious game ? Bliss !
Thank you for your help.
Good night.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes