Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, what's even the point of adding new version numbers to the changelog if it's never been used?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How do you know when you have completed the game or all objectives?

I'm sleeping, checking everything day and in the evening endlessly now and I'm presuming it's the end, no phone messages or tips either...

May 11, 2020

I'm sleeping, checking everything day and in the evening endlessly now and I'm presuming it's the end, no phone messages or tips either...
After completing all the objectives there will be a message that you have completed all and unlocked all the scenes for this version 0.6 and now you can roam freely. Hope this will help you!

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

As was mentioned, you'll get a message saying all scenes for the current build are unlocked. A few events only trigger during weekends, so sometimes you may have to wait a few days for the next thing to happen.

bibodibu1234

Apr 2, 2020
I think this game is coming to be a little bit boring: I like most of characters, but approching and positions are almost the same for all.
Chubby Holidays was much more interesting and exiting.

I hope that Chaixas will come back to roots.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes