Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
How do you get the car mission done? find the girls in the car.. during day dont see a car anywhere.. during night car is in garage.. but cant click it?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How do you get the car mission done? find the girls in the car.. during day dont see a car anywhere.. during night car is in garage.. but cant click it?
IIRC you need to get the keys from inside the house first (maybe talk to Diane I think?).

Reactions: soulles

dairick

May 2, 2020
I think this game is coming to be a little bit boring: I like most of characters, but approching and positions are almost the same for all.
Chubby Holidays was much more interesting and exiting.

I hope that Chaixas will come back to roots.
agree to disagree, as much as i liked chubby holidays (helena is best girl btw) I like how you can move around in these games and fuck someone as many times as you want. with that being said though I would like some more variety, but the renders seem like they take a lot of time to do so it's whatever.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
i still wondering why after so many updates still the game has no lactation scene but a lot of milf in it :rolleyes:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I love these bbw games.. but.. this one is boring! I figured out what it would take to put this game "curvy cougars street" in to over-drive that would make it very exciting to play. It wouldn't take to much work to do either.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
First, really enjoying the game. Not a techy, just enjoying the game. Hope it just gets better, all up to the creator.

Just some things I've been thinking on.

Just wondering.

Yelena (russian holidays) has shown up, got HER business goin' in the US, and is hooked up with the mayor.

Our boy toy (MC) was responsible for Yelena's loss of property and family, and at the end of that series tried to kill him.

Surely (not shirley), she recognizes the MC. Is revenge going to come into play???

If so, our boy needs to get on the phone.
(It wouldn't hurt if the MC, gets in good with madison, and plays both sides....mmm could that happen?)

Anyway, who would you choose?

I would choose:

Kristen, first. She's a killer. No matter what the MC has to do (lap dog/ass dog whatever). She's a number 1 pick.
Kaspov (from Russia, don't remember if he was killed at the end) finish what he and mother started. Might as well bring mother, she might be an avenging bitch and of course, some new T/A to play with.
A couple of "might be bad bitches". Tara and Nicole, also Naya. These ladies just might be really bad girls.
How about Tatyana, masculine quality that might be useful. And Nicolett, young/strong, a maybe.

Who knows, maybe the MC and yelena might even have hot steamy sex together. Maybe the MC will get a chance to give her a real banging. You know like, curl her toes, cross her eyeballs fill all three holes full with semen running all out, and be ready for round 2 in a few minutes.

Once the blackmail vid of madison's dad comes out, who knows what "new" characters will come out.

Where does diane work, is there some favorable ladies available???? Maybe a couple well/full figured cougars that would like
to have some time with the MC.

Off topic. I know these might take a little more time, but worth it "maybe".
As in previous conversations, some new sex scenes especially with diane, that would be nice.
A few others (my preference): alisa she's nicely full figured and hope to see mo o o r e of her; madison, same; hoffman and sharon, yeah some really nice all orfices sex scenes like, throat fishing, some messy brown eye, yeap, I'll go for that.

Anal and oral scenes, they won't get pregnant, internal and a messy overflow, like overfill 'em.

That's about it.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yelena (russian holidays) has shown up, got HER business goin' in the US, and is hooked up with the mayor.

Our boy toy (MC) was responsible for Yelena's loss of property and family, and at the end of that series tried to kill him.

Surely (not shirley), she recognizes the MC. Is revenge going to come into play???
Actually, the MC in this game is different than the MC in Plump City 2, so Yelena does not know him (and vice versa).

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Didn't catch on to that.

Been awhile since I played the earlier ones. So, the MC of chubby holidays, plump city 1 & 2, are not the same MC as in my secret fever and curvy cougars??
OK, learned something new.

I wonder if yelena IS looking for the old MC for revenge??

Thanks

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes