S.
[/CITATION]
you have the cheat please?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.8] CHAIXAS-GAMES

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive credit.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
F***ING not work! Lib derectory broken, windows-i686 have just 12 files! WTF?

JokerLeader
Listen, i chek all you last commpressed and all when not working! WTF you doing with origanl system files? Why you need tocth whem?

Last edited:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
dont play compressed version, not that much of a difference tbh. if the game was over 5 gigs then yeah

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
Hello all,
For walkthrough, you have this link :

V 0.8 Changelog :

- Introducing Anais.

- Introducing Selena and added new event.

- Introducing Elke and added new event.

- Added 5 new events for Mayor Hoffmann !!!

- Added new event for Fiby.

- Added new event for Brandy.

- Added new event for Yelena.

- Added new event for Alisa.

- Introducing Rachel and added new event.

- Introducing Bank Account.

I think it's a "real" update ;)
Mind updating the main page? I was looking for the last version's changelog and thought there was none. Thanks for what you're doing!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Just so that you know, if you get the quest "Fix Tatyana's car" on a Sunday, you are stuck because the market is closed and the game doesn't let you skip time. Only solution: change jour_semaine from 7 to 1 with Save Editor.

Sena777

Sep 18, 2020
Guys..help me im stuck at Diane saying My car keys are at the hall...after the scene i exit my house and cant enter....hint says take nicollete home..but when i enter my garage..nothing happens...i dont have the key...help me..whats the hall Diane talk about for the car key..where?..plz help me

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I keep wondering what the difference between incest patch and non-incest patch is. What's changing in the game? Everything is shown and the MC can have sex with anyone in the game.

Dec 24, 2018
I keep wondering what the difference between incest patch and non-incest patch is. What's changing in the game? Everything is shown and the MC can have sex with anyone in the game.
The main difference I remember is that Diane becomes the mother, also there's the sisters but I don't remember their names unfortunately. Otherwise there is no change, it's just the names that get changed with the patch.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes