Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
stuck. Maybe a glitch.

Tasha tells me to go find a blonde to film with the mayor's opponent. Go to bar, meet stripper, then I'm supposed to tell Tasha that stripper is afraid of russian, but at Tasha's house it says I'm too tired to go in. So I go home and try to got to bed and it says I've got something to do first. What am I missing?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
stuck. Maybe a glitch.

Tasha tells me to go find a blonde to film with the mayor's opponent. Go to bar, meet stripper, then I'm supposed to tell Tasha that stripper is afraid of russian, but at Tasha's house it says I'm too tired to go in. So I go home and try to got to bed and it says I've got something to do first. What am I missing?
Can't remember, but maybe try the Motel? A motelroom.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Feel like an ingrate complaining about too many sex scenes, but a little buildup to each of them would be nice. Right now, it's a foregone conclusion that any woman you meet is going to jump you and get fucked within a few meetings, and all the encounters sort of blur into each other. There's a lot of content already, which is great, but a little more buildup could help each girl feel a little more unique.

Also, this game is crying for a 'jump to bedroom' shortcut like Summertime Saga has (and probably one to go outside straightaway). There are way too many clicks to get inside the house, go to the bedroom and click on the bed just to advance the day.

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
The MC has smashed almost every woman in the game at this point except the cops and the girl who has French class

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes